Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Time Further Out Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Further OutListen to Time Further Out on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceCountdown: Time in Outer Space Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Countdown: Time In Outer SpaceListen to Countdown: Time In Outer Space on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime Changes Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time ChangesListen to Time Changes on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime In Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time InListen to Time In on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTheir Last Time Out Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Their Last Time OutListen to Their Last Time Out on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime Outtakes Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time OuttakesListen to Time Outtakes on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of service
  3. Today

  4. I will NEVER get over Pink Floyd's Animals 8-Track. Of all the long songs on that album, they had to break the very short Pigs On The Wing to go between tracks..... 😠 🤣
  5. Well if you have woofers, you need a meower too. Stands to reason.
  6. Claire made the dough today for a cherry gallete tomorrow
  7. Apple galettes for a cold rainy new england day
  8. Yesterday

  9. I'm going to secretly buy 8 track tapes. I see a pattern.
  10. Memorial Drive, Boston. Remember, it's not a Storrowing unless it happens on Storrow Drive, otherwise it's just a sparkling bridge strike.
  11. Dang....maybe I should hold off selling my CD's until the pricing starts to come up like it did for vinyl.....
  12. Nice center channel
  13. What is a yute?
  14. Techmoan talks taping off the radio:
  15. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Bill Frisell and Harmony Five in Berkeley. Good but not great set with cello man stepping on Bill too much for my taste. As one Berkeley hippie said in the elevator, "I just wanted him to rock out at least once!"
  16. Lily asked for biscotti. So Lily gets biscotti. Mid-bake, before slicing and second bake. I'm told the sample was good. I'll do QC tomorrow morning.
  17. Last week

  18. Grahame replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Hello Sonoma! It's The Alpha Rhythm Kings Getting the Hep Cats and Cool Daddios swinging at the newly shaded Sonoma Plaza / Grinstead Amphitheatre for Music in Place
  19. Haka Metal, the metal I never knew I needed
  20. Good Together by Lake Street Dive (2024) https://open.qobuz.com/album/o676jgwvi5ulb Example: Been a staple on my IG and YT. But I just thought this morning. Have I listened to their Albums. Always captivated by Rachael Price's voice. There will be a handful of tunes that will go in rotation.
  21. If you like slow and heavy.
  22. Not buying a gen 1 duo personally, but developers needing to adapt their apps for the duo gives me hope that some of them will start to work a lot better on iPad. Some of the ones I use all the time never released a proper iPad app. Looking at you, Garmin and Strava! Apple seems like it is moving people more and more towards changes that enable a good experience on the entire range.
  23. I have successfully gotten my M4 Mac Mini to play nice (via SMB) with at least one of my Wintendos and a pair of Linux boxes. This was a nontrivial exercise. I ended up using Claude AI. Clod is actually pretty helpful with persnickety geek tasks. The process was more or less an involved "turn it off and turn it back on again." So far I kind of like Unbuntu. I'm actually considering installing it on my UM350 micro PC. Debian has proven to be more of a challenge. It's not precisely unfriendly, but it expect more of the user. I'm going to ask Claude about the NTP error that has been plaguing me for over a week now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.