Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TMoney

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TMoney

  1. Tough life, but someone has to live it! Looks amazing! In town to see the tour?
  2. On school desegregation, busing, and Biden. This is an excellent/heart-breaking read. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/opinion/sunday/it-was-never-about-busing.html
  3. Stranger Things S3 Fun, charming, delightful… basically exactly what you’d expect after the first two seasons. Great new adds to the cast, though the series’ formula is starting to wear a little thin. I hope if they do bring it back it ends after a fourth season. Better to stay too short than stay too long.
  4. I finished the series over the holiday. What a fun ride that was! Rowling created a magnificent world, and I had a wonderful time in the 2-months I spent there while reading the books. I have a lot of respect for her in getting people exited to read books again.
  5. Happy birthday!
  6. Happy birthday, Mafia Don!
  7. Not a bad way to spend the 4th of July. Happy Independence Day, everyone!
  8. ^ on my list as well!
  9. A friend sent me this video this morning: What a blast from the past. I wish Jony well in his future endeavors. More fun old videos here: https://www.fastcompany.com/90370763/this-1999-apple-video-shows-jony-ive-in-the-process-of-becoming-jony-ive
  10. +1 for room correction! ?
  11. Happy birthday, Head Amp CEO!
  12. Throwing this on. I always thought the Raconteurs were one of the two groupings that made Jack White palatable (the other being with Meg). Should be interesting
  13. Happy birthday, Kerry!
  14. If he had trimmed a few of the lesser tracks and tightened this up I think it'd be right up there with his very best. His songwriting was rarely better.
  15. TMoney replied to TMoney's topic in Sports Talk
    Just crushed as a Bay Area resident today. I would have been fine with getting blown out by 20 and swept in four games if it meant Klay and Kevin could be healthy. Having both of them looking like they will miss most (if not all) of next year is devastating for them as individuals, for the team, and for the NBA which will be without two of its stars. If Klay didn't get knocked out of the game last night this thing goes to a game 7 and we'd have had a damn good shot at it. It was over for us the moment Klay came down badly. Congrats to Toronto for taking advantage and getting it done. A lot of the guys on that team are great vets that I have a lot of respect for.
  16. New live album from Neil of a 1973 show in Alabama. Good stuff.
  17. What Ric said. Looking forward to watching this weekend!
  18. Brent is quickly becoming a legendary binge-er
  19. What is this crap? We pay the California cost of living tax. Where is the good weather and clean air we were promised in return?
  20. I have been listening as well. It is quite good. Really interesting to hear a good storyteller discuss their craft.
  21. The best rock debut album ever? Is it blasphemy to say I prefer the US track listing to the UK original?
  22. An album of songs written and performed by the Purple One that he had given to other artists? Count me in!
  23. Awesome to hear! I'm now halfway through book 5 so should be good to go for the SF show!
  24. Finished Chernobyl. What a pleasant (unpleasant?) surprise that was! The science seems rock solid as far as I could tell. I hate it when things get overly dumbed down, but that didn’t feel like an issue here. I don’t suspect there was much they had to fictionalize either.
  25. Oh, baby! That looks soooooo good. I would buy that case in a heartbeat for my PC if it was sold separately. Display looks amazing too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.