Everything posted by TMoney
-
What are you EATING right now?
Tough life, but someone has to live it! Looks amazing! In town to see the tour?
-
What are you reading now?
On school desegregation, busing, and Biden. This is an excellent/heart-breaking read. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/opinion/sunday/it-was-never-about-busing.html
-
Post what you're watching
Stranger Things S3 Fun, charming, delightful… basically exactly what you’d expect after the first two seasons. Great new adds to the cast, though the series’ formula is starting to wear a little thin. I hope if they do bring it back it ends after a fourth season. Better to stay too short than stay too long.
-
What are you reading now?
I finished the series over the holiday. What a fun ride that was! Rowling created a magnificent world, and I had a wonderful time in the 2-months I spent there while reading the books. I have a lot of respect for her in getting people exited to read books again.
-
Happy Birthday - Tyrion!!!
Happy birthday!
-
Happy Birthday Spritzer!
Happy birthday, Mafia Don!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
-
What are you reading now?
^ on my list as well!
-
Ye Macce Threade
A friend sent me this video this morning: What a blast from the past. I wish Jony well in his future endeavors. More fun old videos here: https://www.fastcompany.com/90370763/this-1999-apple-video-shows-jony-ive-in-the-process-of-becoming-jony-ive
-
Integrated Amp Recommendation?
+1 for room correction! ?
-
Happy Birthday Justin!
Happy birthday, Head Amp CEO!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Throwing this on. I always thought the Raconteurs were one of the two groupings that made Jack White palatable (the other being with Meg). Should be interesting
-
Happy Birthday Kerry!
Happy birthday, Kerry!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
If he had trimmed a few of the lesser tracks and tightened this up I think it'd be right up there with his very best. His songwriting was rarely better.
-
HC NBA Ballers
Just crushed as a Bay Area resident today. I would have been fine with getting blown out by 20 and swept in four games if it meant Klay and Kevin could be healthy. Having both of them looking like they will miss most (if not all) of next year is devastating for them as individuals, for the team, and for the NBA which will be without two of its stars. If Klay didn't get knocked out of the game last night this thing goes to a game 7 and we'd have had a damn good shot at it. It was over for us the moment Klay came down badly. Congrats to Toronto for taking advantage and getting it done. A lot of the guys on that team are great vets that I have a lot of respect for.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
New live album from Neil of a 1973 show in Alabama. Good stuff.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
What Ric said. Looking forward to watching this weekend!
-
Post what you're watching
Brent is quickly becoming a legendary binge-er
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
What is this crap? We pay the California cost of living tax. Where is the good weather and clean air we were promised in return?
-
Post what you're watching
I have been listening as well. It is quite good. Really interesting to hear a good storyteller discuss their craft.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
The best rock debut album ever? Is it blasphemy to say I prefer the US track listing to the UK original?
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
An album of songs written and performed by the Purple One that he had given to other artists? Count me in!
-
What are you reading now?
Awesome to hear! I'm now halfway through book 5 so should be good to go for the SF show!
-
Post what you're watching
Finished Chernobyl. What a pleasant (unpleasant?) surprise that was! The science seems rock solid as far as I could tell. I hate it when things get overly dumbed down, but that didn’t feel like an issue here. I don’t suspect there was much they had to fictionalize either.
-
Ye Macce Threade
Oh, baby! That looks soooooo good. I would buy that case in a heartbeat for my PC if it was sold separately. Display looks amazing too.