-
What Are You Baking?
Improvised focaccia. I started a dough for making pizza but forgot I didn't have cheese. So I let it rise longer than normal and hit it with olive oil and shallots and garlic, a bunch of spices and baked it on the pellet grill. maybe not as good as pizza but my gosh it is good.
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Analysis
So this happened to me... I seem to be late to the game. Great to see/hear Serj anytime. So I had to figure some things out. and There are more - but they are more reactions not analysis. Video pulls a lot from Matrix (and many others)- What are you listening to Part the Third
Electric Warrior by T. Rex (1971) https://open.qobuz.com/album/0603497926008 Example (The easy one to pick) I had not realized until recently how big T.Rex was at the time. So I put this one on, yup, very good. Really a vehicle for Marc Bolan, and I am okay with that.- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Some more Garry- What are you listening to Part the Third
Good Together by Lake Street Dive (2024) https://open.qobuz.com/album/o676jgwvi5ulb Example: Been a staple on my IG and YT. But I just thought this morning. Have I listened to their Albums. Always captivated by Rachael Price's voice. There will be a handful of tunes that will go in rotation.- What are you listening to Part the Third
If you like slow and heavy.- What are you listening to Part the Third
R.I.P. Pete Byrne Naked Eyes by Naked Eyes (1983) https://open.qobuz.com/album/m4rz8tz0qib5b Example: I didn't follow them past their 83 first album, but it was enough. (RIP)- Best guitar players
Okay - just one post of an old fav. Left us way too soon, I at least got to see his twice.- Best guitar players
What is this TikTok? hehe - my friend rants about 'best' or 'greatest' anything lists all the time. So, I would say 'favorite' guitar players. SRV is probably my favorite guitar player, found pretty randomly in the 80's and my appreciation has only grown from there - RIP. And Steve Howe, one of the best technical players, and is able to stand up to the monster that is Yes. This is followed by a list of 100 plus players from Classical to Jazz to Country to Blues all the way to 'shredders'. But it is always nice to have a list of other peoples favs to remind me to go back and listen to some Ry or Wes or ...- What are you listening to Part the Third
Inner Desert by Golsa Nazari (2026) https://open.qobuz.com/album/izp5eu9aa69uz Example: Found Golsa off her IG account - https://www.instagram.com/_golsanazari/ I do like a good handpan.- What are you Grilling now?
Pork experiment. Hatch Chili pork butt. Pre-Seasoned wet rub from Costco. 14 hour low temp smoke on the pellet grill, the last 3 hours wrapped in paper. and then rested for 2 hours. Shredded just a couple handfuls for supper.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Reasons. Duncan Sheik by Duncan Sheik (1996) https://open.qobuz.com/album/0603497998852 Example: Originally found Duncan on the Soundtrack for "The Saint" movie. It was overshadowed by Duran Duran, but I liked the layering of the vocals and the overall production sound around the good lyrics. I picked up and listened to the first album a lot. I Also picked up the 1997s - Humming. But by time the 2001 release came along I had lost track of him. Missing completely that he was involved in a musical. Sad it takes his passing (56yo too young) to find his work again. RIP...- RIP someone or another
- Happy Birthday Stretch!
- Analysis
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.