mikeymad
High Rollers
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: RIP someone or another
Everything posted by mikeymad
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Post what you're watching
Just under 5 hours for part one...- What are you listening to Part the Third
^^ this as well. A couple of new recordings I have been listening, but not posted. Ravel: The Complete Solo Piano Works by Seong-Jin Cho (2025) No other info - I cannot really recommend. I thought it was good, but I could not get into it. I didn't get pulled into it like I do with others. But.... Ravel: The Piano Concertos by Seong-Jin Cho (2025) https://album.link/vtjmcqgztdbbx Example: This on the other hand I can give a full recommendation on. Nelsons and the BSO with Cho on DG is a wonderful combo. My friend in LA saw Cho playing with the Los Angeles Philharmonic last month and he was very impressed, and it was a long show.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Only a single track so far.... https://open.qobuz.com/album/c3b4cxuxv0daa from Wild and Clear and Blue by Iām With Her (2025) Release May 9th - seem so far away.... {as the single plays on repeat for a while}- What are you listening to Part the Third
Hmmm - when I looked up G3 on QOBUZ - I got this... Not sure what I am going to get with this one...- Post what you're watching
The ChatGPT wine problem. I had not heard it before, more of a philosophy. {Also "AI does not exist, but it will ruin everything anyway" - Angela Collier}- What are you listening to Part the Third
No POTUS speech for mikey.... Fab Four Suture by Stereolab (2006) https://album.link/ndbpgsjnbw9xr Example:- Happy Birthday Nate!
Cheers Nate! - Happy Birthday --- What are you EATING right now?
- What are you EATING right now?
I was out of bread, so i made a pile of fresh tortillas, {with bacon grease, of course}, fried up a couple of slabs of my last batch of smoked pork belly {don't call me bacon}, and a pile of eggs {that's right, I'm rich}- What are you listening to Part the Third
Tim by The Replacements (1985) https://album.link/hxdsgbqmthpzt Example: 40yo - and yet refreshing...- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
I think everything just needs to calm down a bit, and we need to listen to more Barry White....- What are you listening to Part the Third
Music From "The Elder" by Kiss (1981) https://album.link/jkfd7vxwp0kst Example: Wait, is Kiss good actually? I went into this blind. And I enjoyed it thoroughly. More of a concept album with progy elements. Just what I like. Are there some bad tunes, sure. But there are some great tunes. I read more about it later, and there are many that HATE this album. Oh well. I have never been one to follow trends very well.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Get your game on!
Watching some Trackmania - red bull finals- What are you smoking right now?
- What are you listening to Part the Third
And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out by Yo La Tengo (2000) https://album.link/rgfjshvn4bxsv Example: Sometimes you just need a little 2000 indie to mellow out your day... Worked well. Also staying away from my phone and taking a walk on the volcano...- RIP someone or another
RIP Karen. Condolences to you and your family Todd. {{hugs}}- RIP someone or another
The hits just keep on coming... very sad. RIP Gene.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
So, we are warming up the planet to run Large Language Models, and this is what we are doing with it? Oh well....- Happy Birthday, Naaman!!!
Cheers Sir Naaman - Happy Birthday šš š¦- RIP someone or another
And more -- RIP Robert John.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Fear Of A Black Planet by Public Enemy (1990) https://album.link/tzgcrzhswzq35 Example: Yup - Fight the Power.... my friends. - Post what you're watching
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions ā Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App ā Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari ā Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings ā Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.