Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. I can say I absolutely adore my '12 VW Touareg hybrid living in this part of Tennessee. There's a curvy isolated road that I'm on regularly that I can maintain the speed limit (55) on, even in the curvy bits that are recommended 25, and if I'm in the mood, I've been known to take a lot of it slightly faster than that. I also regularly get to drive the dragon, because I have been kayaking regularly on the Nantahala. I'll be taking that drive again tomorrow morning. Nothing like hauling 3 kayaks and keeping up with the flow on 318 curves in 11 miles.
  2. Done in honor of Steve's #2
  3. grawk replied to cutestory's topic in Meets
    I'm on staff for Otakon, a large-ish anime convention in DC. We were contractually obligated to put on a convention if we were legally able to. So we ended up having to plan and put on a convention with 78 days notice. We had 25,000 attendees, and based on all reports, we did not turn into a super spreader event. We required masks, and didn't ask vaccination status.
  4. https://fellowproducts.com/products/ode-brew-grinder?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=BRD&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9OKix_q38gIVGlNyCh0xmA-4EAAYASAAEgLUx_D_BwE That's my "not espresso" grinder, and I'm pretty happy with it. No retention, consistent grind. If it went fine enough for espresso it'd be perfect, but I'm happy with my niche for that.
  5. i had nandos twice this weekend
  6. apparently Steve is a pickle now
  7. it's taken care of, see you in a week
  8. please take your car pissing match somewhere else
  9. yeah, and it took a while to dial in my settings. But damn it makes good espresso. i usually use valve bags but i just moved and am lucky i had time to roast 10 lbs of coffee before leaving.
  10. test marketing
  11. i brought some coffee equipment with me to otakon.
  12. ran the nolichucky gorge yesterday. Way more river than I'm particularly ready for, but I made some class IV rapids successfully. Was on a 10' dagger torrent, a whitewater sit on top, so it was partially easy mode, but also crazy hard to work in the technical areas. I swam a LOT, and the shallow areas were a nightmare. But I did it. We initially were gonna run the lower part of the river, a class 2/3 with lots of flat water, so we all brought longer boats, then the level of the gorge was right, so we did it. I'm sore as hell today.
  13. funny thing is, if I had to only have 1 type of coffee, I'd probably want it to be something I felt like continuously fiddling with. It'd at least keep it interesting.
  14. link bot, no longer a member
  15. those are titles i made up for auto advancement over a decade ago and they never showed up anywhere. No idea why they do now.
  16. paddled the Nantahala again today... went in like billy bad ass oops, course correction time ouch, fuck
  17. driving back from Nantahala today on the dragon, I saw a cobra doing laps. I didn't realize they cornered that well, so it's possible it's a modern reproduction with good suspension, but it was amazing.
  18. rode the dragon today

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.