Everything posted by grawk
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2010/2011 Edition
TSN is reporting that they'll be the Winnipeg Jets. They have announced that they promoted the AHL Moose coach to the big squad, and Claude Noel is the new head coach.
-
Deals
popmarket.com has the kind of blue collectors set for $69
-
Post what you're watching
Torchwood, the BBC version
-
Post the last thing you bought!
http://1saleaday.com/watch/ $35 shipped
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I wonder if my homoaners insurance would cover termite infestation? That'd be one way to get out from under this albatross
-
slower forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8&feature=player_embedded#at=77
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Termites and bedbugs scare the living shit out of me. Hopefully you don't have an infestation!
-
Joe Grado website
im sceptical about the mic setup compared to something like a soundfield st350 or other b-format mic, or even a good mid-side or blumlien pair. sure, itd be better than "100 mics" but really no one close mics an orchestra.
-
hi everyone
or a troll, which is way more likely.
-
slower forum
I disagreed with a few of their choices, but on the whole, I think they did a superb job, and made movies that very nearly matched my mental picture of the story.
-
slower forum
I disagree with that assertion (that the movies were awful)
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Smith & Cross ReaLime Grog
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
That's cool!
-
slower forum
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2aee0e6312/hot-dudes-with-kittens?rel=player It claims to be "For the Ladies", but I bet the appeal is both more and less broad than that...
-
slower forum
From another forum I'm on:
-
slower forum
- hi everyone
if it's who I think it is, Jude isn't the one who banned him at head-fi- Watches
My $20 Smith and Wesson PAM homage came yesterday. Japanese Miyota Quartz movement, decent lum (not tritium, but for $20)- hi everyone
See you in 2 weeks. Please spend that time reading.- Coffee Grinders
and the coarser the grind, the less pressure. But you know, pressure makes espresso- slower forum
rotisserie chicken and waffles? WTF. Everyone knows you eat FRIED chicken on waffles.- Ye Macce Threade
Nope, that was just supply and demand- Ye Macce Threade
Except I think it actually would cost more to produce, so there probably will be some premium.- Ye Macce Threade
Black anodized macbook air 11? Oh hells yes!- Watches
Todays' Invictashark deal is Russian Diver meets Panerai MM meets Dusty - hi everyone
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.