Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Torpedo

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Torpedo

  1. Glad to know things went well. Enjoy the rest of the weekend (if possible)
  2. AKG isn't K1000's AKG anymore. It's Harman Group
  3. Torpedo replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Oh, I thought it was a crappy on stage version of The Wizard of Oz. However I can't imagine any of them singing over the rainbow
  4. Torpedo replied to blessingx's topic in Portable Audio
    Yup, that could be too, but if so, I guess they'd be publicizing it, so the inventory sells more quickly. I don't know, we'll see soon enough
  5. Yup, it's a great recording
  6. Dizzy Gillespie and Stan Getz (with Oscar Peterson, Herb Ellis, Ray Brown and Max Roach) - Diz and Getz
  7. Torpedo replied to blessingx's topic in Portable Audio
    LOL they still seem to be available at Apple Store, so probably they aren't upgrading them, though not discontinuing either.
  8. Torpedo replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    His shadow on the sand
  9. Torpedo replied to blessingx's topic in Portable Audio
    Those Nano look darn cool
  10. Were I in your situation, I'd return the funds and just try to sell the phones again to anyone else. Unless the guy goes to your place and listens by himself the BHSE does a much better job driving the HE60 than his A10, I don't think he'll be convinced his amp's is at fault.
  11. Really wonderful Frank. Very few pieces of gear become artworks like that
  12. Good luck Grawk
  13. Mose Allison - My Backyard
  14. Congrats Susie and Steve, have a great friendship
  15. Those braces look great, solid and purposeful, if not very comfy. I wish it works and you can do again all those things you've been missing for the pain. You're really smart. Not everyone can handle that quick converting a hard task into a promising goal
  16. Very Happy Birthday dear sir
  17. Then I fourth it
  18. Not very sure what a brace for the ankle is, but the whole thing sucks. Sorry for you Vicki. I concur you don't seem at all having a 30 lbs overweight You need another doctor. Grawk, it'd be much worse if they had determined that you owe those hours to the company, and you'd need to either a) return the wage, or work them for free. Enjoy those hours
  19. I third this suggestion. While I like the HD600 better than the 650, I can admit the 650 are a bit more fun with rock. However none is a fun can for really fun music. The HF2 are among the few Grados I really like, fun with rock and still "decent" with other styles. Haven't tried the AD2000 so far. It's possible they're good candidates too.
  20. Torpedo replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    really crazy shit
  21. Cool. If you get bored in Frankfurt, you may get a flight to Madrid, it's a 2 hours trip more or less
  22. Torpedo replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Whoa, this one is still tougher and still made it in 5: Abaroa: the page had disamibiguation which forced to chose among several, got Gabriel Abaroa > Latin Grammy Awards > France > Blitzkrieg > Adolf Hitler
  23. Torpedo replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    a sick one definitely
  24. Torpedo replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    This was a tough one, but still arrived in 5 hits: Modal Verb>False Friend>West Germany>Nazism>Adolf Hitler
  25. Congratulations MPI. More than for participating in the Tchaikovsky contest, for finding such a good teacher who is supporting and encouraging you. I've seen so many times true talent wasted for the envy, lack of intelligence and talent of bad teachers, that knowing there are still good ones, kind of reconciles me with the human kind. I'm afraid I won't be able to watch it on TV, no channel here broadcasts those things, but if it's available online, I will.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.