Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Torpedo

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Torpedo

  1. Yep, dBPower Amp is great
  2. Torpedo replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    Those waterfalls are probably the best I've ever seen
  3. Torpedo replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    Wassat? I'm on call today, one of the reasons I can't be there joining you... Some day. I'm glad you're having that great time. Have fun
  4. Season 4 already aired, we're waiting for fifth.
  5. Aah, that's what I thought, but one never knows... Thanks for clarifying.
  6. New Season? Is it airing already?
  7. I'm sure Spritzer can drive you through out the process of modding it. I never owned so didn't modify the mkII myself, but tried to learn about the mod "just in case". It doesn't seem difficult nor dangerous for the phones, and I'm quite sure the mod will make your mkII sound different, probably closer to what you're looking for. You have very little to lose anyway, it's cheaper than a new DAC
  8. Are they black for being the 007-BL or because they're the mkII version? Were the later, maybe you'd need to try the port blocking and pad spring mods on them.
  9. Torpedo replied to Aimless1's topic in Headphones
    That was my assumption, but it's quite likely wrong
  10. Janelle Mon
  11. I've joined the band: Quite good
  12. Torpedo replied to Aimless1's topic in Headphones
    Oh well, I made assumptions which are quite probably wrong
  13. Torpedo replied to Aimless1's topic in Headphones
    Oh well, I really don't care very much either, but I'm quite curious if they're worth nearly half their price. Planar phones yum yum
  14. Torpedo replied to Aimless1's topic in Headphones
    Planar Magnetic and 103dB sensitivity (I wonder if mW, mV, V or watt) doesn't sound bad. They say they'll be at Canjam, so if any of you attendants can try them...
  15. Stevie Ray Vaughan - Couldn't Stand the Weather
  16. Ken, probably the cheapest you can find. Recording quality is good, it portrays a nice live event ambiance, but music wise I don't think it's a recording worth many moneys.
  17. Happy belated Bday. Hope you had a great one!
  18. Con retraso, pero cumplea
  19. Whoa! I missed this one too Happy belated Birthday Justin, I hope you drunk your beers
  20. Happy Birthday!
  21. ^ LOL what a show!
  22. L.A. 4 - ZACA
  23. Happy birthday Ari, have a great one
  24. Happy Bday!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.