Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Too afraid of Arkansas.
  2. Pork belly sope at South with tequila Negroni
  3. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    Gator?
  4. I think the comments relate to the quad of posts of the same biscuit picture.
  5. Strap-on? Butch? Where's Tice?
  6. Will the 7th tallest Mexican ever be able to get one of these?
  7. Looks creepy Iain. Risky choice given the locale. Better luck with cuisine on your trip.
  8. JH13, er I mean SRX100 mk ii or iii.
  9. RIP Mr Charters. Fresh Air re-ran a show from 1987 with a great interview the other day. Super interesting dude. I how he gets to meet the original blues men and women he studied after they were already gone.
  10. This! Plus, Yay heatmizers!
  11. It was delicious.
  12. Excellent Brent. I really want to see them.
  13. I thought Nate was leaning more toward Oogie Boogie
  14. I guess you fixed the problem with the big holes Mikey! Looks great.
  15. Claire baked and built, but I frosted and toasted-coconuted this coconut layer cake with rum syrup, vanilla bean pastry creme filling and butter cream frosting. Pretty, if I do say so myself (even though it needs to set in the fridge and get cleaned up a bit).
  16. Excellent choice.
  17. That looks amazing. Glad you guys got together. A little grilled veg and dry aged New York loin strip. Nom Nom Nom
  18. Thanks for the well wishes, gang. God has gone all out in arranging a spectacle for my big day -- while it is always the first day of Spring, today there is also a Supermoon and a total eclipse of the heart sun. Wow, 52 didn't seem like an important milestone, but apparently I was wrong. Cheers all!
  19. Fitears is the answer, Laxx. Go to Malaysia and get some.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.