Everything posted by Voltron
-
Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Fuck it. I'm going to Toronado right now to watch the Broons. Maybe they have something from NE on tap...
-
Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
They won even though you watched?!
-
Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse
because . . .
-
Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse
If I were going to Sundance or Cannes, I wouldn't mind a Filson, but I just go to courts and clients and such.
-
Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse
I have lots of Red Oxx HC Travel Team gear for traveling but their briefcases are too rugged and unsophisticated looking for my business. Plus, those outside pockets are a joke for a briefcase:
-
Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse
Ouch. What nylon bag -- not interested in leather bags -- should I have gotten that would be worthy of theft and explosive deterrents?
-
What about my orthos?
Here's a pic of KG developing his B22. He sure has lost weight and done a lot of tanning since I saw him last.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Brent will eat anything called biscuits.
-
Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse
Empire Builder to replace my stolen Tumi briefcase. Needed to switch it up to break the bad karma. Oh, and I am going to have Jeff wire it with a self-destruct mechanism to fuck up anybody who takes takes this one.
-
What are you EATING right now?
I think Stretch's diet is at risk... Eggs and Breakfast Stout are excellent together but I like eggs in general. Today, I am going south of the border at Casa Mañana in Mayberry. Excellent fish tacos with lots of goodness on the side. No Sonic Youth blaring like the late night MOA run, but some great Latin pop and jazz tunes recorded in the 50s. My Chicano host points out it is the earliest recording of Spanglish he has ever found. I love this place
-
Studio monitor audition went poorly, suggestions?
JH16
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Ouch indeed! Ouch on the house price too, Ric. Happy hunting.
- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
-
Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Bruins up 3-0, with the last two against price only 32 seconds apart. Reminds me of hockey chants at Cornell hockey games: YOU'RE NOT A GOALIE, YOU'RE A SIEVE! YOU'RE NOT A SIEVE, YOU'RE A FUNNEL! YOU'RE NOT A FUNNEL, YOU'RE A VACUUM! YOU'RE NOT A VACUUM, YOU'RE A BLACK HOLE! YOU'RE NOT A BLACK HOLE, YOU JUST SUCK!
-
Happy birthday xand1x!
Bootsy says happy birthday Matt! Cheers!
-
Happy birthday Ari!
I hope it's been a good one and finishes well Ari! Cheers!
-
Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Bruins draw first blood!
-
What are you EATING right now?
Salami and onions and eggs like I used to get at the B&D Deli in Brookline, except I didn't have onion so I added provolone instead. . Plus an appropriate beverage for a very late breakfast.
-
Music City Meet - Nashville, May 10th 2014
- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Congrats Dinny! Pens suck!- Mog - could be good
Thank you for the correction, Tyll.- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Wicked cool OT win Boston!- What are you listening to Part the Third
- Happy Birthday, Shelly!
Hoppy Birthday Shelly! I bet those seniors would love for you to have a couple of beers while grading! Cheers whenever you get to celebrate properly!- JH Audio stuffs
- Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.