Everything posted by Voltron
-
Happy Birthday Absorbine_Sr!
Aaaarrgh! Have a great one, Pirate Mike! Cheers!
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Jeff is a good photographer.
-
Happy birthday TMoney!
Hope you get plenty of T Money for your b-day, fool. Cheers!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Kathleen Edwards -- Voyageur
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Vespers, stat!
-
Happy Birthday Grahame!
This thread needed a little Top Gear to round it out. Happy belated birthday Grahame! Mexican yoga retreat internets were not up to snuff so I was unawares. Sounds like it was a great day. Cheers!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Yay Vicki! I can't see your office but I am sure it is great. I hope you keep feeling better and better. Mazel tov Todd!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Now THAT is zen! I like the way you think Steve, and Dan knows me too well because I was scoping it out on the way here. And Steve, there are so many gay men attending this wedding! You type even. Pics tomorrow.
-
Happy Birthday jvlgato
HBD John! Sorry for being mean in the other thread, I didn't know it was your big day. . Have fun. Cheers!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Only slightly better John. Congrat Haj! Waiting to board a flight Puerto Vallarta for a wedding. Sounds good but I only learned last night that the "resort" is a "yoga retreat and spa" that doesn't serve red meat. Luckily they serve booze or I'd be reconsidering right now.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Depending on the date?!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I think I would fly through Chicago so cocktail opportunity awaits.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Absolutely. That sounds great. You need to learn some new skills for this one, but I know you're an expert. Not sure yet, but in the next few weeks.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Excellent. Perhaps you can identify meeting locations with cocktails in addition to the Violet Hour.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I'm just realizing the side benefits of arranging interviews with some potential experts who are Purdue professors. Google Maps says it is only 1 hour 49 minutes to the FFF brewpub and therefore the HC Chicago crew! Planning takes on a whole new meaning now.
-
slower forum
- What are you EATING right now?
Want. Burger. Now.- And now what did you do TODAY?
Twice!- slower forum
- And now what did you do TODAY?
Sorry to hear that Ken, but I hope that the interview is great and does indeed balance out that news.- Post what you're watching
I just finished powering through Breaking Bad season 4. I couldn't get it on demand or netflix so I just bought the season on itunes and it was worth it. I just hate to be caught up and waiting for more.... Amazing season of television. Truly.- Need some help/opinions with stuff I found, mostly scotch
Mikey's better than an oracle. He's got a database and pics!- Happy Birthday LFF!
- And now what did you do TODAY?
Good luck at the shit hole Tyll.- And now what did you do TODAY?
You're a long way from a backpack carrier, my friend. Baby Bjorn was how we rolled. - What are you EATING right now?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.