Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. I am less convinced but really want an explanation or executive summary of this graphy shit.
  2. OK, Oogie / Airigh Nam Beist "cocktail" on deck. Giants are finally having a good game while Beltran shows some life!
  3. Good news is good, Marc. Wishing good thoughts your way. Glad to hear the good result at the bank, Fitz, even with some hassle as a consequence
  4. Host's prerogative!
  5. Negroni on Rye? Ryegroni? Whatever you call it this is an odd drink that I made because I had made a Negroni with Charbay Double & Twisted Bourbon instead of gin and that was very tasty. This Barbershop Rye Negroni is interesting but not as successful a variation as the D&T version. But it is big. It has that going for it. In any event, cheers everybody!
  6. Bought a bottle of Bruery Rogbrod at Toronado and brown bagged it at the new Greenburger place across the street. Excellent all around. @Naaman: if you mean bitters, I would say Angostura, Bitter Truth Jerry Thomas Own Decanter or whatever it is called (a fave), or a cherry bitters like Fee Bros.
  7. Raffy and Mike are throwing down the beer gauntlet early! Nice selections, fellas.
  8. Awesome bottle number!
  9. BB&B sells Oxo cocktail tools...
  10. Nice haul, Scott! It is a long weekend after all. I dropped my car off this morning with and ended up buying 4 new low profile tires, an oil/filter change, and a new air filter. At least I didn't have to go to the dealer, but I still fucking hate dealing with car maintenance. The tires on this car have been a pain throughout.
  11. I bet Irene blew in some kind of bug that got you. Feel better and have a great weekend Nate!
  12. Whatcha think? I quite liked it.
  13. I like it much better and it isn't in 1 liter bottles either. Wow, wish I wasn't working on learning about a new case so I could drive over to Mikey's and join the Peat Fest.
  14. I hope that's your code name for a 50-50 mixture of bourbon and lemonade.
  15. That's awful, Ken. Condolences to you and to Stacy for the loss.
  16. I'm still happy to wait for the next batch.
  17. Interested in HC fun but no inherent Formula One interest. Thanks for getting the ball rolling Mike!
  18. Freshe out of ye olde Dewe. Didn't get my Rittenhouse today. Soon I hope...
  19. First I had a Ransom Old Tom gin old fashioned and now I am having an Old Parr Scotch whisky old fashioned. Wonder what "old" booze I can find for the next one.
  20. Mike's drink sounds far superior to Dan's.
  21. I'll make biscuits but finish them right before you get here but then throw some of them up onto your shoes when you punch me.
  22. Oh my god, everybody please make kickers your first picks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.