Everything posted by Voltron
-
Post the last thing you bought!
- Post the last thing you bought!
City Beer run on the way to the Giants game:- Happy birthday, postjack!
Hope you had a good one and have a great show tomorrow! Cheers! :nonalcoholiccheers:- What did you do today?
- Sometimes the HD-650's bore me...
Bad Monkey! You spread lies like flinging poop around your cage. Still not sure why people think of them as bright.- Post the last thing you bought!
They originally proposed some light-ass wood and darker tile and we said "Fuck that!" The counter is supposed to be slate and the tile is TBD but will likely be from Heath Ceramics in Marin.- What are you listening to Part Two
Various Artists -- Dear New Orleans- Post the last thing you bought!
Maybe that was it. The slate should be cool, although the wood veneer may be the most interesting part if we stick with the plan. Attached is a rendering that is not up to date but attempts to show that kind of veneer we like for the cabinets. Seems like something Tice would approve. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3557[/ATTACH]- Post the last thing you bought!
Yeah, I think that was a good choice. If you combined that sink with your granite kitchen counter, then people would have seizures in your bathroom like those Japanese kids watching fucked up cartoons.- Post the last thing you bought!
Looking good, Mike. We are just about to start the bathroom remodel. I think we are going to have a big chunky slate counter. Reminds me to do some before pics. It is the last original room in the house, and hasn't changed much since 1936 when it was built. All the rest has been updated and remodeled, so it will be a little sad to see it go on the one hand and a much-needed improvement on the other.- I have a drinking problem...can't figure out what to drink...
No frozen OJ, no oranges, no juice box? Just skip it and drink it anyway.- I have a drinking problem...can't figure out what to drink...
Is if hot there tonight? You have various margarita options, a bourbon or rye Sidecar, or you could make any number of cocktails (adjust portions to suit the need for drunkeness): Temptation Cocktail 1 Piece Orange Peel. 1 Piece Lemon Peel. 2 Dashes Dubonnet. (5ml/1tsp Dubonnet Rouge) 2 Dashes Absinthe. (5ml/1tsp Greenway Distiller’s Absinthe Superior) 2 Dashes Curacao. (5ml/1tsp Brizard Curacao) 1 Glass Canadian Club Whisky. (2 oz Forty Creek 3 Grains Canadian Whisky) Shake (I stirred) well and strain into cocktail glass. Parisian Cocktail 1/2 French Vermouth. (1 oz Noilly Original Dry) 1/3 Cr- I have a drinking problem...can't figure out what to drink...
Is if hot there tonight? You have various margarita options, a bourbon or rye Sidecar, or you could make any number of cocktails: Temptation Cocktail 1 Piece Orange Peel. 1 Piece Lemon Peel. 2 Dashes Dubonnet. (5ml/1tsp Dubonnet Rouge) 2 Dashes Absinthe. (5ml/1tsp Greenway Distiller’s Absinthe Superior) 2 Dashes Curacao. (5ml/1tsp Brizard Curacao) 1 Glass Canadian Club Whisky. (2 oz Forty Creek 3 Grains Canadian Whisky) Shake (I stirred) well and strain into cocktail glass. Parisian Cocktail 1/2 French Vermouth. (1 oz Noilly Original Dry) 1/3 Cr- Apple Tablet
But you lived in a cave.- Sometimes the HD-650's bore me...
AD2000. Or PS-1 if you really want some bass.- Apple Tablet
Our Extreme is great and I am not even current on the model. Planning to be fully up to date when I finally set up NAS.- Schiit Asgard
I would buy the Schitt unheard and untested before the X-Can, but that is just me. Oh, and I would buy the booze too.- The analog thread.
That's like a bling version of Matt's Denon. Looks pretty sweet.- What are you smoking right now?
Oliva & Oil, from a little earlier in Mayberry: Oliva Serie G cigar, thanks to Naaman, and a glass of Old Engine Oil. I figured a dark beer deserved a dark cigar. Nice combo.- What did you do today?
Congrats on gotcha day to John and his very lucky kids! I spent the second day in a row of purging and packing in our SF garage and taking the surviving crap over to Mayberry. We are clearing tge way in advance of a bathroom and garage remodel. Going to end up with a small but nice wine cellar and a record cleaning station. Right now relaxing on the porch with what I will call Oliva & Oil for now. Pic to follow.- Arcam Solo rDac
Now see, there's a guy who knows how to study the welcome PM. One year from joining to posting 5 words. Bravo.- What are you listening to Part Two
Sorry for the slow response and need for foot tapping. I liked the album but only listened once. Solid music, really nice vocals and even scatting that did not bother and annoy me. Give her a listen. Now playing Sketches if Spain in Antonio's honor.- Happy birthday, NightWoundsTime!
Hoppy Birthday Younger! Glad it had a good start and hoping you have more good times to come. Cheers buddy!- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Fuuuuuuuuuuu!- What did you do today?
Brent, that was a waking nightmare I am sure and very happy to hear it turned out fine. Take it easy this weekend. Steve, I am so sorry to hear about Fred but it sounds like it happened about as well as you could hope. You take it easy this weekend, too. Rest in peace Fred, and thanks for being such a good buddy to Steve. - Post the last thing you bought!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.