Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Claude the African clawed frog sent in his contribution too! Train hard Dinny.
  2. Have fun! Rock on brewmeister!
  3. Got curious, so I am checking out Royksopp. Good stuff.
  4. It would appear your bod is in the hands of Monsieur Luke, so to speak.
  5. Awesome album cover photo. Me: Alan Broadbent -- Every Time I Think Of You
  6. Are you a man or a monkey?! Get an iPhone 4 and stop whining.
  7. Badge, new user name, whatever.
  8. Voltron replied to Aura's topic in Meets
    It looks like I will have to wait for Electric Boogaloo because I will be in trial all of November other than Thanksgiving week. I will send a bottle of something as my proxy.
  9. Do grilling/lawns and November really go together in Chicagoland?
  10. I know, I know.
  11. Nothing helpful among all of us?
  12. Who fucking cares?
  13. No way I would choose a DNA Sonnet for the JH13s. I have not tried it with IEMs but I cannot imagine it would be quiet enough. They sound fantastic from high end solid state amps like the Luxman P-1, Luvdunhill's own FET-tastic creation, and even well-made tube gear like the TTVJ Peak and Pinnacle.
  14. It's worse than a FOTM, it is base shilling on the part of a core group of HF douche-bags who are getting special treatment, favors, and probably free gear from Audio-gd. It is utter bullshit and indicative of the level of deterioration at HF that they can dominate the source scene without real question.
  15. I'd surely be more comfortable with an Antelope dac than anything from Audio-gd.
  16. Fantastic name!
  17. This has GOT to be a page turner!
  18. Urbane Biathlon
  19. Then you should tell him to go fuck himself.
  20. Great, Mike. Did you use their presets?
  21. My secretary really wants to be able to listen to movies and music from her Sprint EVO through a bluetooth earpiece. I guess her current one cannot deal with those stereo outputs, even though it works for the phone function. I looked at the Ety.com and their big clunky wireless one, but are there any other options she should consider?
  22. Some presents for my wife's bday:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.