Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. And I read X to say that the first pic takes 6 seconds to write and then the rest take 2 seconds to write, but those seem like very long times and maybe he was referring to upload time.
  2. Thanks John. And Reks, I don't think that the action photography issue will be a big one. This is a p-n-s for her purse so she can take pics of the kids or dog or food/drinks and upload them easily to FB or iPhoto or whatever. It just seems like a cool capability that I wanted to check out.
  3. Jenny & Johnny -- I'm Having Fun Now Jenny Lewis and Jonathon Rice are now a couple and a duet.
  4. Has anyone used these things successfully? If you have any thoughts or experiences, post them up. Planning to get one for my wife's new camera.
  5. This. Don't bother fighting over the sale, just take out what it cost to ship and refund the money. Tell him the cans work fine on your amp upon return so it has to be his setup, but you don't really need the hassle.
  6. Voltron replied to blessingx's topic in Portable Audio
    No changes to Airport Extreme?
  7. Sweet! It's going to rock your world Mike. This one should be a keeper (and you already kept the 302 many times your average). Have fun, and I can email templates to you too. There are some good ones built in to Amarra and Sonic whatever it's called so check those out too.
  8. Voltron replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    I thought this was your busiest semester ever, yada yada yada . . .
  9. This amp better be at MOA II! The look achieved all of your design objectives and more Frank. That is really something.
  10. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in TV
    I want to punch people in any event. Is that so wrong? Excited to get the discs. When can we meet?
  11. Nice. I think a post-game Viuex Carre will be in order.
  12. Nice Shelly! I just saw a bottle of the Golden Anniv at lunch today. Took a pass for now, but bought Plymouth Sloe Gin, a small bottle of Benedictine (yay!) and more bitters.
  13. Holy shit, Manuel, you're an air traffic controller?! I hope you have a massage therapist or other stress reliever because we don't want you flipping out from the pressure! Just kidding, but that is a wild job. What airport?
  14. Voltron replied to Pars's topic in Off Topic
    That is sad news, especially at age 50! RIP Laurent.
  15. That sucks ass Dinny, but some vacation is better than no vacation or even permanent vacation.
  16. Of course, you can just buy them and enjoy them without all the tweaking, which is what I have done.
  17. Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan -- Hawk
  18. The Weepies -- Be My Thrill
  19. Fucking gorgeous Frank! Wow.
  20. Congrat Mike!
  21. Good luck Dan, if you decide it's right for you. I flew down to LA, defended an expert deposition, flew back to SF, bought some booze (including Torani Amer so I can tell Dinny if it is any good as an Amer Picon substitute), and now I am going home to make some cocktails and dinner.
  22. What's your fucking point?
  23. Currently on a ferris wheel at an event called Family Fest that my brother organized.
  24. I sure hope you checked your eggs against the recall list!
  25. Hurray for Susie!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.