Everything posted by Voltron
-
Brewdog Tactical Nuclear Penguin
Au contraire, Monsieur Cockatoo. The TNP has a paper wrapper with a penguin drawing on it.
-
Ye Macce Threade
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Total Apple Rape at the last second. So so sorry.
-
Canjam 2010.
Insufficient memory to handle you, Biggie!
-
Brewdog Tactical Nuclear Penguin
Duggeh, I so wish you could be here: City Beer Store. Thursday, June 17th: PICK OF THE LITTER: DEDICATED BREWDOG EVENING... A beer adventure awaits with specialty Brewdog offerings on draft, bottles to tuck in your cellar, and tales of brews to come with Brewdog founder James at the helm. No muzzle required, this event begins at 6pm. Very excited to have some on draft and to check out the Man. I plan to bring my Penguin for James to sign.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
In a couple of trips to City Beer this week, I picked up some gems and went back for more to send to JP: Black Hole, Mikkeller's stout ale but then barrel aged in four expressions: bourbon, Islay whisky, red wine and rum. Two full flights each for me and for JP I Beat U, an American double IPA, from Mikkeller but brewed at BrewDog in Duggeh-land. x2 Beer Geek Brunch -- Weasel, also from Mikkeller, an imperial outmeal stout infused with weasel-poop coffee. Read the label and be jealous. x2 each. Bittersweet Lenny's R.I.P.A. on Rye from HeBrew, a rye double IPA that is barrel-aged in Sazerac rye barrels. x2 Who knows, there may be some of the Black Hole for sampling at MOA II.
-
Audeze LCD-2
Awesome! So glad you're digging them.
-
What are you EATING right now?
Hell
-
What are you EATING right now?
That sounds even better.
-
What are you EATING right now?
Topped off a great Giants game with ice cream made with bourbon and cornflakes. Breakfast of Champions!
-
Canjam 2010.
That's funny as hell in this context (and the Dinny couch thing), but I don't think Steve was proposing that as his new custom title. Again, as funny as that might be. EDIT: Maybe I am mis-reading David's post. But one thing is clear: David, you should not miss these events. Period.
- Canjam 2010.
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
Another thought: Wood. It's what's for dinner. Or, playing off Curra's idea: Got Wood? If so, call me.
-
Trouble Ahead: bhjazz Back to School
Have fun with it Brian!
-
Transformer coupled electrostatic amps
That's hawt!
-
Transformer coupled electrostatic amps
Of course you have to be there.
-
Transformer coupled electrostatic amps
Oh, that sounds much easier, and safer.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
I totally love clubhouses. My friend had one when I was in like 4th grade and we practically lived in that thing. Well, until a couple years later when the walnut orchard (aka endless ammo supply) behind his house was turned into a development and I unwittingly shattered a sliding glass door with a wrist rocket and a BB immediately opposite the top deck of the clubhouse. After that, I hid for some time. Anyway, have tons of fun on the project, Nate.
-
Peter Keefe - Creator of Voltron - RIP
Father? Creator? Either way, thanks for the memories, and rest in pieces -- until you unite once more in the Far Universe!
-
Canjam 2010.
Steve's thread really has turned up the gay around here.
-
The ultimate DIY? A Stax SRM-T2!
I think Birgir got the first cases from Kevin's set, and that just happened last week.
-
What did you do today?
Congrat to Michael for finishing the M.A.! Take it easy, there's plenty of time to figure out what to do with yourself. Ouch to Miguel's wife and indirectly Miguel.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Stupid album cover, great music. Which is more important?
-
Transformer coupled electrostatic amps
do I check by climbing up the power pole and touch some wires or something?
-
What did you do today?
That is a very important discovery because I could live without Mexican food. Seriously.
- What did you do today?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.