Everything posted by Voltron
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
Where I am from, if you are moonin' my ass, we would call that pantsing. Nobody wants that to happen, but you can moon me if it will make you happy. Then again, two of my closest gay friends are married and adopted a baby girl recently. Two dads can be better than one! But no boobies. They're both too fit even for the man variety.
- Canjam 2010.
-
Canjam 2010.
Shelly was right, the Vikings are to blame! Spritzer bought the giant bottle of Stoly. Spritzer told me that we had to finish the bottle that night. Spritzer handed me the cranberry [stomache lurch] juice and Stoly bottle to carry out of the room when security came. Spritzer . . . Well, I guess I did the drinking part myself. Might have been better if he remembered putting me there before the security guard found me, but what the hell. Classic indeed.
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
I have not been picked up in a long time -- either literally or figuratively -- but Spritzer picked me up and carried me into an elevator and Duggeh kissed me on the cheek twice (second time I asked for it) all in one weekend. And John, you are no longer a nobody here at all. You were a good guy on HC before CJ and now you are one of the crew. Sign up for an out of town meet and join the Travel Team. It is quite rewarding.
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
How could Steve possibly be mad at you!? Thanks for sharing and being honest and willing to jump into the fray. I always wondered how your "partner" turned into "husband" so quickly without any wedding fanfare. And seeing as we are being honest, I thought at first he might be a she and you were stuck with how to deal with that issue in an online forum with a bunch of people you mostly didn't know. I guess I was mostly wrong and a little right at the same time. But as I got to know you better, I decided that he really was a he and just put it to one side because I didn't think you would keep up that premise if it weren't true. Congrats on finding someone you love. And thanks again for hunting me down with Gene on Saturday. You are a true friend and a hell of a partier, gay, straight or both.
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
Seems like someone in San Francisco ought to post a response quickly, so thank you for feeling able to write that here, Steve. I too am amazed at how our little community has grown and diversified. It was great fun meeting you this weekend and I hope to see your gay ass again soon. Well, not literally, but you know what I mean.
-
The CanJam "where are you now" thread
Hope that means you're almost home, JP. That is a hell of a drive, although Young Min and Adrian top the list of the insane who drove. 15-16 hours is hell, and they were only in the hotel 20 hours or something. I just realized that I am drinking some energy drink that is almost the same color. Flashbacks are a bitch.
-
Canjam 2010.
Thank you, counsel. i appreciate your support. I woke up at 10:30am and really had no idea about anything that happened much after that very Vodka toss, which does stand out in memory. Good thing I have friends who got me safely to bed. Gene got up sometime soon after but I went back to sleep until about 2:30pm or so. I didn't have the traditional hangover headache or whatever, but I was completely physically depleted. I wandered around the meet rooms saying goodbyes a bit and then we actually went into Chicago to a beer bar called the Map Room. The couple of sips of beer Doug and Matt kept insisted I try did not sit well, so I just slumped in my chair while others had fun and laughed at me.
-
Canjam 2010.
Shelly was in the search party, so unless your Mrs. Hyde theory is even more accurate than you expected, I think not. And I prefer "napping" or "hiding from the Red Vodka" to your nomenclature, especially on an open internet forum.
-
Canjam 2010.
If feel so guilty having dragged Shelly down to my level. But she does have a good arm, and even went for two after the first toss went all the way to some grassy, non-breaking area.
- Canjam 2010.
-
Canjam 2010.
I don't remember shit, so I am not sure if I was even there. Somebody said Pete thought it was incredibly funny and was not offended (even though this is the second time Drunken Jacob has accosted him randomly at meets).
-
iPad apps
You mostly just liked his USB cigarette.
-
The CanJam "where are you now" thread
In O'Hare and about to board. Another fantastic meet from what I can recall. Thanks and congrats to Jim and the whole Chicago team for pulling off such a successful meet. Happy to see and meet so many folks and sorry to have missed others in the fray or because they couldn't make it this time. Looking forward to the next one!
-
JH Audio stuffs
20 hour battery. Rest I don't know. Edit: biscuits.
-
The CanJam "where are you now" thread
Where are you? The concert is quite good. And David 909, we're sorry you're not here.
-
The CanJam "where are you now" thread
We are havings beers then the concert then more beers and kevin gilmore's booze. Sound like a plan?
-
Canjam 2010.
And I've saved some cool labels from the beers we had yesterday. You can check them out.
-
Canjam 2010.
Good morse knowledge. My shirt says "a life dedicated" although medicated would be accurate. It is from Brother Tuckers brew pub in florida and the back has a monk lifting a mug of beer to god.
-
Canjam 2010.
Ditto, Pete. Carl, we are going to beer Mecca Three Floyds tomorrow around noon. Will you be here in time?
-
Canjam 2010.
We are at Giordano's again if anybody wants to come over. Well, except Birgir. Shelly find us!
-
Canjam 2010.
The dynamic bald duo! Almost to the hotel!
-
Canjam 2010.
EuroTrash Quotient at 2! I am on the plane waiting for takeoff. Should have done the iPhone chat thing before now. Oh well. Silly question. Plan to eat and drink will stumble into place eventually. At least this year we won't have to annoy you into joining in.
-
Canjam 2010.
Flying American by any chance? Maybe I will see you even sooner at SFO!
-
Canjam 2010.
Similar to Dinny, I am dropping my daughter at school and heading to SFO. Game on party people!