Everything posted by Voltron
-
What are you listening to Part Two
The Kinks -- Low Budget
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
Rock on Fitz! You haven't had nearly the amount of time to deal with this issue as your Old Gay Mentor, so it really did take guts to step up and say this to everybody here. And I don't remember a lot of things I said over the weekend, but I certainly noticed how much more outgoing you were compared to DanJam. It's very cool that you are in a better place and can be yourself. Nice work, Dr. Wood.
-
The Headcase Stax thread
Fucking stats lovers. Orthos rule!
-
The Orthodynamic Thread
Fucking ortho lovers. Stats rule!
-
The CanJam "where are you now" thread
Glad you made it, and sorry we can't drink together for awhile. Save a few bucks on crappy vodka so you can come to the next one.
-
Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
The only lesbian trapped inside of Wayne is the one he ate.
-
Beyer T1
x3 (had to edit because Vicki jumped in before me).
-
The ultimate DIY? A Stax SRM-T2!
Oh nice. The black anodized heat sinks look great. After hearing the amp, even with cans I don't have but really liked, I sure was happy to be in on this little piece of history. By the way, were they SR-X Mk.3 Pro?
- Canjam 2010.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Good picks, Vicki.
-
The CanJam "where are you now" thread
- What are you listening to Part Two
Are you down there on that corner Chris?- What are you listening to Part Two
Another fucking union is striking the fucking Hyatt hotel across the street from my office. Even 22 floors up their cunty chants are grinding my nerves to a nub. I am a union supporter in general but these assholes are on some corner with their bullhorns, drums, and pots and pans fucking with my brain every week. In order to prevent running them all down with my car, I am listening to this, louder than usual: Built to Spill -- Keep It Like a Secret- CHROMA MD1
Not even "rubbery"? I thought that was your favorite one.- CHROMA MD1
Failing to resolve effectively any top end seems to be a failure of resolution.- JH Audio stuffs
JP said that on the 3A setup he was able to knock down the bass 6dB or something and the JH16 sounded like the JH13 to him. I cannot imagine that they would not want to apply the full value of the JH16 you and Colin won to the JH-3A/JH16 combo.- CHROMA MD1
Steve is right, they sucked. Mids and bass were warm and plentiful, but there was no top end and the overall sound was syrupy. Can't say that they were Grado like and also would not agree they were HD650-like. Stick with suck, that is easier.- The CanJam "where are you now" thread
Both are close, but not quite right. Of course, you are puman and puman makes mistakes.- Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
Our new Head-Case logo and motto: And btw, I want to be a dentist!- The CanJam "where are you now" thread
Ain't that the truth. My 12-year-old son asked if the TNP was really for him, and he likes to recite the ingredient ratios to my favorite cocktails, too. I think I may have a problem on my hands. And if you need to come out of the closet or get anything else off your chest, just look around and you'll find the right thread.- Canjam 2010.
I actually think that Ed sent that Squirrel Suicide Squad to taunt Reks. Ed controls the rodents, don't you know.- What are you listening to Part Two
Bright Eyes & Neva Denova -- One Jug of Wine, Two Vessels- Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?
- Canjam 2010.
- Canjam 2010.
That is one sweaty godfather kiss. - What are you listening to Part Two
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.