Everything posted by Voltron
-
Happy Birthday, nikongod!
Happy birthday Ari. Cheers!
-
Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse
- NKOTB - TTVJ/Millett 307A Headphone Amp
I don't think JP was hoping for 30 minutes of listening for the whole weekend, let alone one amp.- Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse
Mike is a copycat and got the Alpha after I did. I actually like the inside organization/pockets of my previous Tumi but the Alpha is pretty good. Those Red Oxx things look pretty damn good and the price looks very nice. I like the gray/black Tom Bihn bags, and would probably go for the Empire Builder for the bigger capacity.- NKOTB - TTVJ/Millett 307A Headphone Amp
30 minutes? What are you, Ingwe?- NKOTB - TTVJ/Millett 307A Headphone Amp
You're sure being a dick today, aren't you.- NKOTB - TTVJ/Millett 307A Headphone Amp
I don't like their naming convention either, but I am guessing Nate's reaction has something to do with the fact that Todd and Pete are Awesome Cool dudes who make fantastic products but cannot seem to catch a break. Many people, myself included, think that the TTVJ 307A is one of THE BEST sounding dynamic amps but they sold a handful while people moaned about the looks generally or really important shit like the multi-colored type on the selector switches. Neither Nate nor I would try to tell you to like it or only say nice things about it, but this is a huge product announcement for people I like and if Nate is anything like me I wouldn't mind if there was a little bit of honeymoon glow allowed. EDIT: oops, didn't mean to speak for you or step on your lines either, Nate, but we seem to be on the same [fanboy] page.- Apple Tablet
- What are you listening to Part Two
Bobby Timmons Trio: Prestige Complete Trio Sessions From the Bottom- NKOTB - TTVJ/Millett 307A Headphone Amp
It's fixed. He doesn't have internal shots for the Apex but he moved them to the Peak page Beefy linked above.- NKOTB - TTVJ/Millett 307A Headphone Amp
It just does not seem wide enough and does not match up with the cased Pinnacle pics. Where are the other two tube sockets? How come the power umbilical is too close. Also, the Pinnacle has moar knobs than that thing has on the front. It must be a mixup with pics of the Peak. EDIT: Todd confirms that is the Peak and its power supply. He is correcting.- Apple Tablet
He's got a Nikon strapped to his crotch, but you can't see it in this pic.- What are you listening to Part Two
Red Holloway -- Brother Red- Happy Birthday xand1x!
I'm with you, but this is what he said last year on this date: On the off chance this is the actual day, happy birthday! Cheers- Apple Tablet
And he is apparently using Ari as his MilSpecModel.- What are you listening to Part Two
Les McCann & Eddie Harris -- Swiss Movement- Lena Horne RIP
Long, fantastic life. RIP- Post the last thing you bought!
I loved that show too. That pic is something I found on the web but is more recent and not the Secret Chimp. He looked like this: Good gets, Nate and Dinny. I especially like the booze selection. I agree on the Chopin > Goose recommendation. Mmm, potatoes.- What did you do today?
Glad Lily is ok, Nate, but I know the feeling of taking them for stitches or whatever is ofter harder on the parents. And I was dropped on my chin as an infant and still have a divet in the bone and a little scar. Hopefully she won't turn out like me, but I'm sure it won't even slow her down.- The NHL 2010 playoffs thread
Not! Glad you are in the Sharks' side now, V.- What did you do today?
Thanks for the sympathy Shelley, and a group hug while drinking in Chicago sounds good Grahame. Pretty soon, we will all be living in So Fla. Thanks for the offer of hospitality Mike, but I sure hope you BBQ the next time I'm there! As Marc said, that sounds awesome. Edit: FFFUUUUUUUU Second Mets walkoff homer against the Giants in a row. Man that sucks.- What did you do today?
First JP and now you. I'm having abandonment issues.- Happy birthday to Shelly!!!
Keep up the good work enjoying yourself today Shelley! I got some Luxardo maraschino liqueur yesterday so Aviation cocktails will be raised in your honor later on. Cheers!- What did you do today?
Have fun Antonio, but remember, nothing says "Happy 40th Birthday" like a trip to Chicago in June!- What are you listening to Part Two
Stanley Turrentine with the Three Sounds -- The Complete Blue Hour Sessions - NKOTB - TTVJ/Millett 307A Headphone Amp
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.