Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    There had better not be a Nuclear incident in that room Duggeh! Dip into the mini bar or go down and run up a tab and skip out on it or something. I doubt I can find it, but I bet that was the same Nokia charger I once had.... EDIT: Packrat that I am I found the old charger and it is 3.7V but the plug is quite small. I have a universal type charger with multiple ends and the ability to change the output voltage. I will bring both.
  2. Wimpy Texans. Weather sounds like Chicago to me. Odd day today, but as far as my personal life it was all good. Had a hearing in which the other side was begging for more time for trial and a different trial and wah wah wah! Court ended up sticking to the process we had in place but giving them more time. Not ideal for my client but it means that my summer is not all about trial and I can go to CanJam with a lot less stress and can actually go on vacation with my family. All good.
  3. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    The Duggeh Has Landed! I knew I felt a thump earlier. Cure your jet lag and prepare for tomorrow's event, young lad.
  4. It's been done.
  5. Creepy dog and creepy dog cake. Do not want.
  6. Yum, I want some!
  7. Yeah, I have the stupid case but nothing to go in it [until Vicki and I go on a crime spree]. I want to return that thing, actually, because the leather tab/brass stud closures might well drive me insane.
  8. Very cool car pics, Jeff. Nice compositions.
  9. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    Listening now with visions of Tactical Nuclear Penguins and such dancing in my head.
  10. That's all she could get in Israel. Now another Israeli jazzbo: Gilad Hekselman -- Splitlife
  11. How does wearing a sweatband on your penis help you see?
  12. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    w00t indeed, Duggeh boy! See you on Thursday along with all the other cool kids showing up early.
  13. Voltron replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    Still not banned, which is funny.
  14. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    Ain't it just the way?! I can never get away easy.
  15. Voltron replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    Pad Pad Pad
  16. Voltron replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    Cunt.
  17. Voltron replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    Off.
  18. Voltron replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    Fuck.
  19. Voltron replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    Actually.
  20. Voltron replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    You know, he's right. This place is full of snooty elitist prick know-it-alls that are too good for everyone else. We should be ashamed, and it took an outsider with all of an hour's experience to show us the way. Please appoint DickStudio as Administrator here so that he can clean up shop and assume the God Complex.
  21. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    I have to get over this fresh disappointment at the hands of Matt the Younger's overlords, get through a bizarre hearing tomorrow in which the plaintiffs are once again asking for a delay of trial, and then get myself packed and ready, but Thursday morning now seems so close i can taste it (mostly chicago dogs, deep dish pizza, beer and booze). Want time to go faster.
  22. Sucks. My computer has been out of whack today too. Meh. Could be worse for the first day back after a long weekend and concluding your big project last week. As your lawyer, I advise you to leave early and make yourself a nice dinner.
  23. Anat Cohen -- Notes from the Village
  24. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
  25. I'm very crafty when drunk. It's on V, great idea!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.