Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Thanks for the link, Antonio. DL'ing now. Laura Veirs -- July Flame
  2. Sorry, V, I will be [passively] pulling for the Sharks as well.
  3. Do fries come with that shake?
  4. Diva Soundtrack Camille -- Le Fil Feeling French. Listening on the beautiful pair of HP-2s that tkam sold me.
  5. I don't think I played the T1 LOUD but I don't think I played them soft much either. I agree they are pretty dry. Not a lot of soul. I think I sold Jim the K340s with the APS cable. I like the ones I have with the Headphile mods and cable even better. Those are soulful cans.
  6. I guess that the T1 isn't to your liking? Not too surprised if they aren't. p.s. which K340s did you send him Jim?
  7. What are you, Bob the Builder?
  8. Close, but my peaked lapels are not as wide. Also, I have been a Cleaner in a number of situations, although they involve less blood. It's an evening black tie optional wedding. Just knuckled under and figured I can't go wrong with a tux.
  9. That's weird. Why would the Pico work but not others?
  10. A tux, for the weekend anyway.
  11. After seeing that pic there is no chance of sexual activity any time soon. But come on, "I ate out of the nut as it cracked to a decent size opening" is supposed to be about food? Be real.
  12. Wrong bag in all pics.
  13. Is this code for sexual activity?
  14. I eventually gave up, but I was looking for a pic of Jack Bauer from this season because his man bag looks exactly like yours. I think if you put your .41 Magnum revolver in there it would be mas macho.
  15. Purse pics or ban! Cool news, Jeff.
  16. I agree with The Monkey and Dusty.
  17. Party on George!
  18. Laura Marling -- I Speak Because I Can
  19. You must have looked hawt in those back in the day Steve!
  20. Radiohead -- In Rainbows
  21. Voltron replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    They are still round and made of wood and the cable come out the bottom so they are still copy of HE5! [/FeFe]
  22. Have a great one and congrats on the baby! Cheers!
  23. Roky Erickson with Okkervil River -- True Love Cast Out All Evil

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.