Everything posted by Voltron
- slow forum
-
What are you EATING right now?
Other than the bread, that muffaleta sounds great. A nice roll would be perfect. As for the non-food related comments above, if anybody has a fix for when chat in Snow Leopard asks for plugins and java updates and such but never really seems to take, I would love to hear it by PM. Thanks
-
What are you EATING right now?
That's what I use and no it doesn't.
-
What did you do today?
Got your message, Ken. Glad you had a good trip and no major surgery involved.
-
What are you EATING right now?
Chat doesn't want to work on any of my Snow Leopard computers. I need to figure that out. That sounds like a great opportunity and I hope you go for it.
-
Happy Birthday Dr. Gilmore!
Have a great one KG! See you in Chicago in a few weeks to toast in person. Cheers!
-
What are you EATING right now?
I didn't know about your move to Tallahassee. The parents are always the last to know. What up?
-
Post the last thing you bought!
lolerz
-
Post the last thing you bought!
'tis quite satisfying. Nice and tart and boozy enough for me but palatable for the Mrs.as well.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Thanks. That says a lot coming from you! Sidecar coming up.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
- What are you listening to Part Two
- Post the last thing you bought!
Congrats Salty. One less way for water to flood you!- What are you listening to Part Two
The Sundays -- Reading, Writing, Arithmatic- What are you listening to Part Two
The Bongos -- Drums Along the Hudson- Volcanic eruption here in Iceland
- What are you listening to Part Two
The Posies -- Frosting on the Beater- What are you listening to Part Two
Jimmy Giuffre -- Voodoo- What did you do today?
Pardon the interruption, but Jim's post reminded me of a very funny carp story in the book Utz by Bruce Chatwin, which is also a movie. It is set in Soviet era Prague. The pay-off is at the end of the excerpt if you want to skip ahead: The restaurant, a relic of the Thirties in an arcade off Wenceslas Square, had a machine-age d- What are you listening to Part Two
Battlehooch -- Oof Owl (EP) Battlehooch -- Battlehooch Couldn't resist a band with this name.- Amarra "Mini" -- $395
If you update iTunes on your Mini connected to the Amarra box, you have to go the the Sonic site and download some new version/plugin or something.- Canjam 2010.
We knew you would be passed out in those bushes in front of the Florida hotel for quite awhile that Friday night. I felt better because of that.- What did you do today?
All right nice Walgreen's people!- Post the last thing you bought!
Nice going Andy! I must be the only person who bought the 304 and Amarra at full price. I've got some other benefits out of doing so -- other software and in-home support -- but still.- JH Audio stuffs
Yes. They are super comfortable and way moreso than my SE500 or UE universals I have had.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.