Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Sorry Birgir.
  2. Other than the bread, that muffaleta sounds great. A nice roll would be perfect. As for the non-food related comments above, if anybody has a fix for when chat in Snow Leopard asks for plugins and java updates and such but never really seems to take, I would love to hear it by PM. Thanks
  3. That's what I use and no it doesn't.
  4. Got your message, Ken. Glad you had a good trip and no major surgery involved.
  5. Chat doesn't want to work on any of my Snow Leopard computers. I need to figure that out. That sounds like a great opportunity and I hope you go for it.
  6. Have a great one KG! See you in Chicago in a few weeks to toast in person. Cheers!
  7. I didn't know about your move to Tallahassee. The parents are always the last to know. What up?
  8. 'tis quite satisfying. Nice and tart and boozy enough for me but palatable for the Mrs.as well.
  9. Thanks. That says a lot coming from you! Sidecar coming up.
  10. The xx
  11. Congrats Salty. One less way for water to flood you!
  12. The Sundays -- Reading, Writing, Arithmatic
  13. The Bongos -- Drums Along the Hudson
  14. The Posies -- Frosting on the Beater
  15. Jimmy Giuffre -- Voodoo
  16. Pardon the interruption, but Jim's post reminded me of a very funny carp story in the book Utz by Bruce Chatwin, which is also a movie. It is set in Soviet era Prague. The pay-off is at the end of the excerpt if you want to skip ahead: The restaurant, a relic of the Thirties in an arcade off Wenceslas Square, had a machine-age d
  17. Battlehooch -- Oof Owl (EP) Battlehooch -- Battlehooch Couldn't resist a band with this name.
  18. If you update iTunes on your Mini connected to the Amarra box, you have to go the the Sonic site and download some new version/plugin or something.
  19. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    We knew you would be passed out in those bushes in front of the Florida hotel for quite awhile that Friday night. I felt better because of that.
  20. All right nice Walgreen's people!
  21. Nice going Andy! I must be the only person who bought the 304 and Amarra at full price. I've got some other benefits out of doing so -- other software and in-home support -- but still.
  22. Yes. They are super comfortable and way moreso than my SE500 or UE universals I have had.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.