Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Looks hawt, Stretch. All the rest of you suckas who have the goods and haven't posted a damn thing other than "neener neener neener!" should get crotch lice.
  2. Good luck/all but congrats, Brent. Go get a biscuit!
  3. Never claimed otherwise, my Italian-minister-like friend. Just jerking the chain and being a douche while I should be working and/or doing timesheets for March.
  4. Oh, yeah, I meant to say that too.
  5. Holly Golightly & the Brokeoffs -- Medicine County
  6. The Pink Panther Theme while on hold for a conference call.
  7. Should I go back and find your comments about how the 404LE were the cat's meow, and the HD800 before that and so on and so on....
  8. Good luck on the offer Stephen! And good luck if it is accepted!
  9. Shut your mouth!
  10. And they are the world leaders!
  11. Bold statement.
  12. That's what I figured.
  13. Were you trying to make it more understandable? I think you might have failed.
  14. The Wolfgang Press -- The Burden of Mules
  15. Was: Colourbox -- Best of 82/87 Is: Various 4ad Records Artists -- Lonely Is An Eyesore
  16. Each one makes me laugh. Keep it up.
  17. This Is Big Audio Dynamite I don't even remember this video. That is odd:
  18. I haven't bought them yet, but HD Tracks just got Concord Records on board and that means a lot of good music coming to Hi Rez, especially classic jazz discs. They already have some good stuff and I am hoping for much more. https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=staticpage&pagename=newreleases
  19. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Thanks Mike. I got an email on that this morning. The Frisell lineup in particular is really cool: Thursday, April 8 BILL FRISELL with MARC RIBOT, GREG LEISZ and mystery guest from Nashville featuring TONY SCHERR & KENNY WOLLESEN Friday, April 9 BILL FRISELL'S MUSIC FOR FILMS featuring TONY SCHERR & KENNY WOLLESEN Saturday, April 10 BILL FRISELL QUINTET PLAYS THE MUSIC OF JOHN LENNON featuring JENNY SCHEINMAN, GREG LEISZ, TONY SCHERR & KENNY WOLLESEN Sunday, April 11 BILL FRISELL with JASON MORAN & KENNY WOLLESEN Nice.
  20. ^That is definitely next, but now playing: Randy Newman -- Harps and Angels
  21. Thanks, that press release summed it up nicely Salty.
  22. What is the main difference between the Lumix DMC-ZS7 and the Lumix DMC-ZS5? I think the latter does not have GPS location stuff, the AVCHD Lite movie format, whatever that is, and the screen is a little smaller. Other specs look the same.
  23. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Could you see her freckles from up there?
  24. The interview with Jerry was pretty cool though

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.