Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. I was told that 80% of RX drivers are women. That seems odd but I wonder if that is similar for most smaller SUVs.
  2. Lexus RX450h hybrid SUV for the wifey.
  3. Flaming Lips -- Embryonic
  4. Black Jack David by Dave Alvin
  5. All your plants are belong to us! And congrats on the house Marc!
  6. Lawyering. Marketing. Whatever it takes. Good Monkey.
  7. Cat Power -- You Are Free
  8. toe - for long tomorrow
  9. Andy, I haven't heard the Prism or the Antelope DACs, and I remain curious about the DAD and of course the Pacific Microsonics options, but I really love the Amarra/ULN-8. Oh, and Macs rool!
  10. If you type 8 ) without the space in between it does the thing.
  11. But I believed you and planned to credit you for such awesomeness in response to deadneddz's post. Just hadn't made it back here yet. My only problem is that the screen on the 007BL is champagne colored and might look weird with all the black and silver otherwise. Can the Mk II screen be used on the Mk I?
  12. I think JP meant to say that the LIO-8 is $2,000 cheaper.
  13. I too am sorry for your loss, Greg. Take care of yourself and I'll raise a toast to your dad later tonight.
  14. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    You are Hunan and Hunan make mistake.
  15. Now Playing: Snakefarm -- Songs From My Funeral
  16. I would take one pair of Mk. II pads for the would-be 007BL of my future.
  17. They are the more straight-ahead discs, of course, but I am jammin' to disc 3 at 30,000 feet right now. Funky. Funky. Funk.
  18. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    You can be my guest if you need an active HF username to register. I haven't done it yet, but will do so soon. WEAK. EXCUSE.
  19. Christian McBride -- Live at Tonic Fucking amazing record(s). Get it if you don't got it.
  20. Alex Chilton -- Set
  21. I knew that using the words bone and mouth in the same sentence would inspire the Tice.
  22. First the knees then the mouths. Weird. The Macallan is treating me right. Last dram of the 18 is soothing my frayed nerve.
  23. Voltron replied to mobayrasta's topic in Off Topic
    That post seems like a bad choice.
  24. I just left my dentist's office at 9:10pm I didn't eat my tongue but I seem to have impaled a fish bone from lunch into my gums below the tooth line. It was like a sliver that felt like it was touching a nerve. My dentist was a friend of my wife's father and he agreed to come into the office tonight because I am flying at 7am tomorrow. After setting up and peering into my mouth, he pulled a shard of bone right out. Weird but I'm glad to have it out. Whisky will be required to sanitize the wound.
  25. Me too!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.