Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Check the date, dude. Duh.
  2. Ginger Baker Trio w/ Frissell & Haden -- Falling Off The Roof
  3. I have used Jacob's whisky recipe many, many times, and now I have also sampled the wares of Duggeh and Morphsci. I am presently enjoying a Morphzerac and it is quite nice.
  4. Lay Low -- Farewell Good Night's Sleep aka Lov
  5. Mastodon -- Crack the Skye
  6. This guy: With the nice cans cables:
  7. Annuals -- Sweet Sister
  8. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Your ticket went unused, making it sadder still.
  9. Dum Dum Girls -- I Will Be
  10. ^That's funny. I got an email that iPads will be at the Apple Store 9am Saturday! I want to be the first one to touch one so I plan to get there are 9:01. Should be fun.
  11. Oh well, fuck me. I thought the UK was 9 hours ahead of Cali, but it is only 8 hours. Happy to hear counter-measures are in place to protect the nectar.
  12. Not a chance. I give it 3 weeks.
  13. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    Saw the Tord Gustavsen Ensemble on Saturday. It was a great show. Tord usually plays with a trio but it was expanded to include a sax player (tenor and some kind of midget tenor or alto) and singer. They focused on the very cool new ECM album called Restored, Returned which includes songs based on W.H. Auden poems, and it was awesome. Their sound guy was called the sixth member of the quintet and he truly did an amazing job in a small space with very high ceilings, etc. Great show, and highly recommended.
  14. I was not over-keen, it was well after 12am Edinburgh time when I first posted and I assumed you would still be up and online so that you would be cheered by our early well-wishes and continue on to a fine anniversary of your entry into the world. And btw, that better not have been the TNP that I bought and paid for and you promised to bring to CanJam!
  15. The Bird and the Bee -- Interpreting The Masters Volume 1: A Tribute To Daryl Hall And John Oates
  16. If I am going to get one -- a big IF at this point -- it will be the 3G. Can't be sweatin' no wifi, and unlike my SoFla brother, as an officer of the court I am unable to jailbreak the iPhone.
  17. I raise my Dugroni to you squire! Cheers Duggeh
  18. Hey that sounds like the perfect recovery strategy! Very glad to hear the good knee news, Nate.
  19. You need the Light of E
  20. On second thought, forget the cake and let's go straight for the Negronis! It is officially your birthday from my rather weak reckoning, so I hope it proceeds in a jolly fashion and you have a couple buckets of said cocktails in celebration. Cheers!
  21. Voltron replied to Duggeh's topic in Suggestions
    [ spoiler ] hidden text [ / spoiler ] but without the spaces. Mouse over to see the hidden text.
  22. Honey vanilla lavender and Love Parade (vanilla with chocolate and peanut butter) in a waffle cup from Fairfax Scoop. Actually, I just finished the last bite. Love Parade wasn't great, but HVL is always supreme.
  23. Indeed. The Tice has just lost some length.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.