Everything posted by Voltron
-
What are you listening to Part Two
AC/DC -- Back in Black
-
What did you do today?
Congrats to Katie!
-
Post the last thing you bought!
OK, I didn't really think it was instant, but it seemed to ramp up pretty fast over the last few days. Sorry for being a knife narc. Good luck with your potential quest!
-
Rattle in right driver of Sennheiser HD 595, please help
Too much o' da dubstep, mon.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
What's up with the instant knife collection?
-
Rattle in right driver of Sennheiser HD 595, please help
Hiya fella. See if Senn will replace the driver for you or get another pair.
-
JH Audio stuffs
Zero interest here. Happy with what I got and don't need no moar bass.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Massive Attack -- Heligoland
-
slow forum
Oh my god, Joe Walsh (the Candidate who wants to Tea Bag Sarah Palin in the most Conservative way) is an even bigger douche than the lawyer.
-
What did you do today?
That depends on what you mean by "sick." Oopsy. Bummer, but think of it as an Upgrade Opportunity! New speakers will be needed to resolve this problem, I'm sure the wife will understand.
-
(yet another) USB to SPDIF converter
The thing seems to be called "TeraLink X2" and the company is TeraDak Audio Electric Company. Tera Labs makes audio cables only as far as I know.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
For what it is, Diamond Life is a really good album with great musicianship and recording/mastering. The new album was quite good on one listen. I don't remember Promise all that well except the couple of hits, so I am giving it a listen now too.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
That's what you think! I've already collected money from dozens of people on those "K340s"! Ha Ha Ha Ha!
-
Deals
That a nice meat stylus and you can tunnel vision on your iPhone in any weather!
-
Post the last thing you bought!
That sucks. I assume you are not the member who left the negative feedback so others seem to have "bought" the same package.
-
Beyer T1
And if you start from the Right Between Yours Ears part, you cannot even easily get to the main HeadRoom sales site. At least not that I found easily and intuitively by clicking Home or some such. There should be an obvious link at the top of the page in case anybody from HR is reading here.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
You're on fire!
-
Fuck in snow
Holy shit. Looks pretty though.
-
Beyer T1
Todd has a demo pair right now too, so I am hoping to get his impressions soon. I made the mistake of looking at the T1 thread yesterday and regret having entered the fray.
-
What did you do today?
I think Mr. Stretch is on a solo scouting mission right now with the family move later in the year. Enjoy your visit Stretch. Get back on HC once you acclimatize and get a decent signal. Your absence is noted and unappreciated.
-
slow forum
Attached is a letter from counsel for musician Joe Walsh to political candidate Joe Walsh. Funny but so incredibly condescending it's almost painful. walshletter.pdf
-
The Headcase Stax thread
Naaman, you and Tyrion can all like the sound of the Jades, that is totally fine. Certainly they might sound better to some people over the O2s, which in my oft-stated opinion sound pretty weak from most amps. That doesn't mean that you have a special pair. And I love the fact that HE[90] Audio has tried to distance itself wildly from its original intent of creating a cheaper copy of the HE90.
-
JH Audio stuffs
Sensaphonics / Products / E-Racer 500 earphones http://www.mylivewires.com/index.php
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Available / Lesbian?
-
The Headcase Stax thread
Agree 100%. The Jades also don't sound that good, so you've got to factor that in as well. Fail upon fail. Still not as bad as the crazy bamboo version with the lattice cups.