(Invisibly) beam my musical quality up, Scotty!

Hopstretch

Blackbody - $959.00 : LessLoss high end audio power cables, video power cables, audiophile power cables, audiophile cables

The Blackbody is a high-tech audio accessory which greatly enhances your audio playback experience by addressing the interaction of your audio gear's circuitry with ambient electromagnetic phenomena and modifying this interplay. The Blackbody takes advantage of the quantum nature of particle interaction, and is therefore able to permeate metal, plastic, wood, and other barriers to affect the circuitry inside your components. This altered electromagnetic influence results in profoundly improved sound quality.

The Blackbody utilizes particle/wave patterns to work, and therefore does not need to be wired to your gear. It needs only to be placed near your audio system, either on the gear itself, or on the floor or a nearby shelf. The device can be thought of as a sort of flashlight which shines at a 35 degree angle from its center.

For the first time in audio history, with the LessLoss Blackbody we can now convert the junk noise of spectral photon interaction into the ambient, cosmic blackbody radiation which was there before the signal arrived and will continue to be there after the signal wanes. The result in terms of sound: pure musicality.

I've just stopped pointing it in your direction.

Did you notice the decrease in quality? :)

Could this be outsourced, cheaper. So that an array of these were shared around the globe, based on disjoint listening patterns?

Why by one, just pay for the subscription service!

Announce you are listening on our special iPhone app, and our location aware service will target your current listening position, anywhere on the globe!

Upgrade to the platinum service for the high charm, low strangeness mods!

You've got it turned up too high. Every time I try to play an Abba track it comes out as Thus Spake Zarathrustra.

Well, if you will act as an observer.

Just don't go looking at kitty's on the internet. 50% of the time you'll regret it.

schrodingers-lolcat1.jpg

Wait, let me launch the Tubular Bells Monolith . . . :)

Unconfirmed sightings of Saucer Shaped Objects have occured

Dual1219_Tubular-Bells.jpg