Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Good way of putting it. Sorry to hear that Brent.
  2. ^^Awesome. I have a t-shirt with that album cover on it.
  3. BTW, is that Stretch?
  4. Argh! Is there a Curse of DanJam striking attendees! Sorry to hear about Fitz. Feel better and enjoy your pain meds.
  5. Fonts are not close. The F1 is in an art deco style while SNF is in some kind of mod font.
  6. Porcupine Tree -- The Incident
  7. That guy is still working on the McCormack?
  8. My favorite line from Hawaii 5-0, when McGarrett tastes the contents of a bag of powder found in the bag guy's trunk: "It's pure horse. Book him Danno!"
  9. What sockets? I am in for whatever I will need for my amp and can pitch in to the pre-purchase effort if helpful.
  10. Voltron replied to tkam's topic in Headphones
    Thanks Vicki. I wasn't sure who/what it was, but I started to post yesterday that his posts were a waste of space but didn't have time and figured he would hang himself soon enough. Little did I know it would be with a Stax cord!
  11. Should be fun, Mike. What is it replacing or contending against?
  12. Atlas Sound -- Logos
  13. Nice! Oooh, aaah!
  14. They can market the shit out of anything. Poor Miles.
  15. Yes -- 90125
  16. Todd pre-mounted the original cart but I have done the rest myself, including installing the new cart. Beotch!
  17. That is very interesting, Stretch! Maybe a new reason to buy after all! Will the Apple store sell them w/8gb?
  18. Thanks, I appreciate your comments. He doesn't mix with headphones -- and snobbishly dismissed that idea out of hand -- but he likes to have the cans for times when he can't use speakers, etc. The casual listening is just a side benefit for him. He didn't want cans so hard to drive they would sound super crappy from the iPhone.
  19. Woopsy. Hope you still feel alright tomorrow, and that you have insurance!
  20. You need a 12-step program just to set up your TT! Glad you got it dialed in better. Enjoy.
  21. A musician friend just bought the ATH-M50s for recording and iPod use. Anybody have any experience with these?
  22. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    It will be a great deal for me because I intend to go to all of them and drink a lot for $5. @Nate: :(
  23. Impressive! We need to start a fan club called Head Control!
  24. Freddie Hubbard and Stanley Terrentine -- In Concert

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.