Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Son Volt -- American Central Dust
  2. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    But is it real?
  3. Hey, how is the HD300 with the HD800? Did I miss that discussion?
  4. I bet! That would be nice to hear sometime. Call me after you get that green shit off all of the surfaces in your home and maybe I can stop by.
  5. Nice. Be honest!
  6. McCoy Tyner -- Hip Toe
  7. Nice! Slacker looks so different than he did in 2006. Mike is such a mensch.
  8. I have two Incase Sliders (posted above), one is rubbery black poly and the other in shiny slick poly with the SF Giants logo. Both received as Father's Day gifts from my kids. Good stuff.
  9. Brutal. That reporter needs some new glasses with the quickness!
  10. I have some cables that look awfully similar. Did you put that red nail polish on there so we can't tell what kind of bolts you used.
  11. Me too, except on the Rhapsody->Audiophile Desktop->trying to work rig.
  12. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    Yeah, but two different kinds of head are pictured :
  13. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    That's cuz Grado's engraver wizened on 'em.
  14. Happy Belated Thor!
  15. I might have caught it if I had reliable internets out here in the woods, but then again I gave up on looking at the HF birthday list... Anyway, Happy Birthday Meetmeister Mike!
  16. Except for the people expecting blowjobs.
  17. Trumpet time! Dave Douglas -- Keystone Enrico Rava | Stefano Bollani -- The Third Man Lee Morgan -- Tomcat
  18. Wine, women, and song for you today Greg! Cheers!
  19. Crappy, Crappy. Joy, Joy! Cheers!
  20. How the FUCK should I know?
  21. HBD George!
  22. Heh. Heh.
  23. How about a forum regarding Party Wristbands? Now that would be something!
  24. Buh-bye

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.