Anyone ever forget something on a plane?

zippy2001

I was traveling back home on a business trip and put my electronics away which included my imod, pico and x10 headphones into its case. I put it into the pouch in front of my seat and forgot to take it out.

I didn't realize I had left it on the plane, until I got home that night :palm:

I've called the airline baggage service who told me to call lost & found.

I called lost & found and left my name, number, description, etc. and the message said they would call if they found my lost article.

I don't give it much of a chance of turning up :(

Anyone else have any similar experiences?

Yes, I upgraded to a refurbished Sony NWZ-A726 that I picked up at the Sony Outlet today. I am going to Hawaii tomorrow morning and needed some tunes.

I'm furiously ripping some music to MP3.

I'll probably get an iPhone next month when my cell phone plan expires.

c'est la vie

Bummer Steve,

I will try to help cheer you up when you return from Il. in August. Wait, you are surrounded by music at work, hmmmm. ;)

Unfortunately, we're outsouring our distribution to Sony, so our warehouse in Camarillo is bare, and we're working on cleaning out the warehouse in Illinois.

I did find a Nakamichi MR-1 tape deck that I asked if I could have.

After listening to Ti's Nakamichi Dragon at CanJam, I thought I'd give it a listen.

I have the Beatles and Paul McCartney on cassette, I'll see how it sounds.

That really cranks the suck man!

I have forgotten stuff on the plane but luckily I remembered in time and once I forgot my viola (I was taking lessons and the instructor told me I had to practice) on a train in the Netherlands :palm: and had to follow it halfway across the Netherlands after the conductor on the train found it and left it at some random train station for me (which was very nice of them).

I hope that your stuff turns up

Sucks big time Steve but I give about zero chance of recovery. :( I do have lots of cassette tapes in case you want some new tunes to check out onthe Nakamichi. Let me know and I can send you a package.

Hey Al, I'm sure you're right. It must have been someone's lucky day, just not mine.

If I need some tapes, I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer.

I'm in Hawaii now. Things are much better after eating at the Diamond Head Market & Grill, really good Kalbi and rice.

I left my favorite 3g iPod and a set of westone 2 on a plane from Istanbul to Minsk. I didn't even bother calling. They would have asked for my address and robbed me.

I know how you feel sir, and it feels awful. Welcome to club "some stewardess' kid has my iPod" :(

A few years ago, I left my iPod and some other gear on the plane. They were all neatly inside a SF Bags Gear Bag, about $700 of gear. I called the airline lost and found within an hour or two of getting off the plane. I was told that nothing was found. Someone cleaning the plane got a nice present that day.