Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. I have a short-sleeve grey with black and this one: Talk about your man boobage!
  2. Cline brothers: Alex Cline -- Continuation Nels Cline -- Coward
  3. A manzier.
  4. Branford Marsalis Quartet -- Metamorphosen
  5. Thanks. Either JP or I will PM you. Any idea what the Gen. 1 vs. 2 difference is (other than possible lower noise)?
  6. Good idea! I've got quite a bit of gear I would be willing to trade to avoid that CLE time vampire.
  7. This is getting silly. I'm going to send you my 007t until Justin finishes with the DX. Embarrassing.
  8. Thanks guys. No need for a switch or anything with the Drobo: just plug into the Mac and that's that? Are they noisy or quiet?
  9. Thanks for the good wishes fellas, and sorry about the CLE requirement Pa. I have to get mine done every 3 years and 2010 is the next one. Hopefully, I won't cram most of it into the last month again.
  10. John Scofield -- Piety Street
  11. Mastadon -- Crack the Skye
  12. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Best line from a police report evar: The dog then appeared to lose interest and walked away...
  13. Well, they only had two albums so picking half of each and making a best of isn't too hard.
  14. That best of album^^ is not this album:
  15. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    SF Jazz Collective at Palace of Fine Arts, SF. It was definitely a good show overall, with McCoy Tyner compositions and originals inspired by his work, but it was definitely not the best I have seen them. Joshua Redman and Bobby Hutcherson both "retired" from the group before last year, and were replaced by Joe Lovano and Stefon Harris. Dave Douglas came in on trumpet last year and Robin Eubanks replaced the better trombonist Andre Heyward this year. I missed them last year because oddly enough the SF Jazz Collective did not play as part of the SF Jazz Spring Season and instead played in Berkeley for some reason, so I don't know how the group was last year. This year the standouts were long-time members Renee Rosnes on piano, Eric Harland who is a monster on drums, and Dave Douglas on trumpet. Lovano was oddly and uncharacteristically subdued on tenor and Miguel Zenon is just not my favorite on alto. The Tyner tunes were all good, but Peresina and Four By Five were great. The original pieces by Rosnes, Harland and bassist Matt Penman were really nice, with Penman's Yup, We Did written on 11/05/08 was really nice. Overall a good but not great night that was not up to snuff for the Collective. It was their last night of a month-long tour, and although all of them kept saying they love each other and wanted to play more gigs they also seemed tired.
  16. Pearl Jam -- Ten (Legacy Edition)
  17. VPI Super Platter
  18. ^^^Creepy Lindsay Buckingham alert!^^^ SF Jazz Collective -- 2005
  19. All yours? Such a tease!
  20. We never liked her anyway, Reks. She's not right for you.
  21. So, was this your first meet, Stretch? Sounds like it, or at least first big meet. Fun stuff, huh?
  22. Awesome. I wonder if anyone has bailed on theirs...
  23. What has happened to Justin? He doesn't deliver the goods to his customers but he sends a finalized unit to Nate so he can pimp it at the NYC meet! He oughta be ashamed! Psst, Nate, how does it sound? Hope you're having fun with Vicki's amp!
  24. The word "discrete" does not appear in any of the marketing copy I have seen (and I just checked TTVJ, AudioCubes, and On A Higher Note, which is the importer).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.