The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

Oh, man.  We got a live one here.  FBI agents shoot and kill Utah man accused of making threats against Biden.  I don't cheer when the FBI kills ...anybody, really.  With that said, this guy was going for (in the parlance of our times) FAFO speedrun any% world record.  With a side order of Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes.

VA4hrbF.jpg

BWySesw.jpg

KHXyYNo.jpg

xgrD7Af.jpg

sbtWggu.jpg

J0cvs3g.jpg

9MFQpLz.jpg

*Glossary:
FAFO: Fuck Around, Find Out
Speedrun: A term originating in video games, meaning beating the game as fast as possible.  Now adapted to any task.
Any%: Reaching the finish line in a game (or any other task) cutting any possible corners to get there as quickly as possible.  Opposite of 100%ing.
Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes: Exactly what it sounds like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BGiIvdS.jpg

Ln0jMHH.jpg

A5LnHxM.jpg

aArkFY7.jpg

VoeCl06.png

rrLsMhr.jpg

tMf89Yf.jpg

eVoj3BI.jpg

A Midjourney AI image I actually like.

SG2Lyen.jpg

IYwvLyO.jpg

9ezqVsW.jpg

tVvsDLa.jpg

iN7D539.jpg

fhndE2G.jpg

It's not too late to invade England.

kPMVsUp.png

sIkCG1v.jpg

ZujzKVB.jpg

GXSDlgm.jpg

41jvpVd.jpg

A Midjourney AI image that's laughably bad.  She forgot how to gun.

mnlxBY4.jpg

9R9X8bJ.jpg

r6xoYCY.jpg

BC, CA RN.

s5gfUeW.jpg

Maui last week.

4dhpKjG.jpg

The current state of Dumbfuckistan.  "Jewish Space Lasers" is the Dunning-Kruger Effect meets modern blood libel.

LSCdM1T.jpg

vyxqxFw.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grahame said:

Sorry, this guy is just wrong.  The smoky/sour/sweet/salty combo of a barbecue chicken pizza with pineapple is magical.

And if you want to go crazy with the three-ring-circus-on-your-tastebuds, try adding hot Jalapeño peppers and black olives on top of all that.

I had this just the other day.  It was sublime.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 1

BGiIvdS.jpg

I waged war with a family of rats that were under the garden shed. I bought a rat trap, put some chocolate on.  Next morning trap snapped shut, chocolate gone, no rat. Tried cheese - same thing. So I bent the trigger so that if you sneezed it snapped. Chocolate on. Same damned thing. The darned things are really clever - must have been using a stick as a tool to trip the trap so they could eat the goodies.

The neighbour bought a "humane" trap, and all he caught was a hedgehog.

Then my cat got on the case, and worked here way through the lot. Came in each time looking a bit battered (rats fight back), tail high and proud. On the deck a half eaten rat. Repeat four times. Rat problem gone

• Like 8

11 hours ago, swt61 said:

It just cracks me up that this Big Mac eating, toupee looking, bleached hair, Orange skinned tub-O-lard, thinks he's Arnold Schwarzenegger. 

1692924813223.png

He can however find his way on and off stage!

Seriously though, maybe they should dump all the candidates and start over.

Another Trump vs Biden sounds way too much like that Southpark episode

Giant douche  vs turd sandwich.

6 minutes ago, swt61 said:

I myself am pretty happy with what Biden has accomplished. And I'm absolutely ecstatic to have a human being with a moral code and empathy for others back in the Whitehouse. I'm looking forward to 4 more years of Biden.

I wasn't aware Washington politicians  had a moral code. Not since Carter, anyway.

They are all about spending too much money. Either funding war and death, or

spreading it out like a drunken sailor on shore leave. I have been waiting for 

someone to show up who would change priorities. Homeless people need help,

Not tents. I was forced into treatment 42 years ago and have been clean and

sober since. Letting them slowly kill themselves is heartbreaking. 

1 hour ago, ktm said:

I wasn't aware Washington politicians  had a moral code. Not since Carter, anyway.

They are all about spending too much money. Either funding war and death, or

spreading it out like a drunken sailor on shore leave. I have been waiting for 

someone to show up who would change priorities. Homeless people need help,

Not tents. I was forced into treatment 42 years ago and have been clean and

sober since. Letting them slowly kill themselves is heartbreaking. 

Of course we all have our own agendas and our own priorities. But let's face the fact that at this point in time, no one President is going to be able to accomplish everything we or even he/she may want. Accomplishing anything in a bipartisan manor today is almost miraculous. 

As a gay man, I'm just constantly amazed that there would be a person in the oval office that would be attentive to my needs and wants in any way whatsoever. I just never expected it in my lifetime, and now there have been two Presidents to show me that I matter.

Nevermind being a woman that would like to be able to make her own decisions concerning her own body. The idea that any Republican would believe a majority of women would like to hand that authority back to a group of men with their own interest at heart is ludicrous!

And if I were an addict, I myself would find a bit of comfort in a President that did everything he could to help his own Son's struggles with addiction. 

If I were concerned about the homeless, I would vote as completely opposite of the Republican party as possible. 

I think most of us would like to see much less war, but war isn't going away anytime in the near future. The best that I can hope for is to have a responsible person in charge of those decisions and the big Silver briefcase.

Again, I'm not discrediting anyone for their political leanings. I'm just stating my reasons for my own.

Edited by swt61
  • Like 1

I have big issues with both parties. Reasonable abortion rules are fine. Banning it

Or allowing full term  abortions are both the wrong answer. I don't see democrats

in big cities fixing problems. And jailing people isn't productive.  Neither is letting

them go after committing crimes. It feeds the cycle. How about using the courts to 

force people into changing their behavior? The police are neither the solution or

the problem. Is Russia bad? Yes. But what about us? Look at the 14 trillion dollar

path of destruction we carved across the middle east and  Africa. We  even

sponsored a coup d atat of a democraticly elected government in Egypt. 

The 1950's are over. It time we look inward and fix problems. Not react

to symptoms .

I certainly get the big issues with both parties, but I don't understand minimizing the severity of their differences or equalizing the blame. Using your example of abortion, if one party wanted to ban abortions and the other to force abortions, it would be admirable to aim towards the center, but that's not remotely the situation. One side wants to ban the procedure in increasing severity and the other is protecting the option of choosing, and yes, keeping options right up to very late term abortions because of special cases. All the recent changes are on side. I don't deny it's become an identify issue for both sides, but I also don't know what it is like to be a woman and have body integrity rights removed after half a century. We tend to expand rights, not restrict them. Apply the same to lots of other recently discussed issues. Zero Democrats are requiring everyone to be trans. Many Republicans are trying for no one to be recognized as such. I don’t get the middle. 

Edited by blessingx
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1