slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roe vs wade

from a woot shirt

See, the literal minded look at that damn fish and how far the oar is in the water and assume the water is deep. One such literal minded dumbass assumed the guy was supposed to be walking on water and further assumed it was some religion case and stopped thinking right there. :palm: I like literal Nate's idea of checking the properties, which I have done for other things and should have thought of.

Speaking of t-shirts, Chris, have you looked at my OT thread about jazzy shirts? I saw one that I assumed you would want but it was pricey to just buy for you (also don't know your size or anything else about you except your political leanings and musical preferences and purchasing habits). Check it out because I would pick one up for you if you were so inclined.

See, the literal minded look at that damn fish and how far the oar is in the water and assume the water is deep. One such literal minded dumbass assumed the guy was supposed to be walking on water and further assumed it was some religion case and stopped thinking right there. :palm: I like literal Nate's idea of checking the properties, which I have done for other things and should have thought of.

Speaking of t-shirts, Chris, have you looked at my OT thread about jazzy shirts? I saw one that I assumed you would want but it was pricey to just buy for you (also don't know your size or anything else about you except your political leanings and musical preferences and purchasing habits). Check it out because I would pick one up for you if you were so inclined.

Just looked at it. I concur, awesome shirts :)

Though I usually wear polos. I actually tend to go for plain shirts because most of the novelty shirts I own fade too quickly.