Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

They arrived! Yay Nate! DOTU Bi-Wire Shorties are now hooked up to the Harbeths and are showing a nice improvement in separation, extension and detail over the single pair with crap jumpers. Thanks again Nate, these are awesome.

Pics or ban DOTU! Seriously though, how did the shortened tails work out?

Congrats, and how do you like it?

I just started playing around with it. So far I like it. I really like the feel of the keyboard. It's the stiffest notebook I've owned. When I pick it while open by the corner, there is no flex.

David, congrats on the HD2.

Al, congrats on the speaker cables. My rig at home and office are outfitted with Nate IC/speaker cable. The power cords are courtesy of GE Audio. Both these guys make top notch cables.

i'm thinking about getting a macbook air. i don't think i'd really use it, but i want one. lots of money just to want it.

I'm lusting after a Macbook Pro. Right now I wish I could sell both my laptops and just get a single MBP but I'd take a beating on both so it's going to have to be 5 years or so before I get to realize that dream.

I don't get the Air really, sure it's light but the battery life isn't great and the lack of an optical drive is a real turnoff. Maybe if they improve it in the next generation I'll like it more but for now I'd pass.

I like the MBA but now that I have the MB, I'm not sure, I would need anything more or less in the case of the MBA. I have no use for a bigger screen than 13". I kind of wish they brought back a MB in the form of the 12" PB.

I was disappointed that the MB didn't come with the video adapter. Now I have to make another trip to the Apple Store before I can connect to my office monitor. I need another bluetooth mouse anyway so not a big deal.

I just started playing around with it. So far I like it. I really like the feel of the keyboard. It's the stiffest notebook I've owned. When I pick it while open by the corner, there is no flex.

David, congrats on the HD2.

Al, congrats on the speaker cables. My rig at home and office are outfitted with Nate IC/speaker cable. The power cords are courtesy of GE Audio. Both these guys make top notch cables.

thank you. how's the new glass track/click pad?

i'm thinking about getting a macbook air. i don't think i'd really use it, but i want one. lots of money just to want it.

Same here, especially after all the upgrades it just got. Its funny, alot of people seem to think it got hardly any upgrade because it looks the same, but basically every major component was upgraded significantly.