Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

with. i'm sure it's cheap for california.

No shit. I can easily double that cost at a semi fancy restaurant dinner for two here in LA.

Funny, when I visit Cincy, I'm all about the cheap shit food.

Mmmmmm. Skyline........

Speaking of which, I still have a can of the evil stuff in my cupboard. Funny that I can get a brick of Kroger's mild cheddar in California since the grocery chain Ralph's is the same company as Kroger's.

well, the executive chef at the restaurant we ate at was the executive chef at the longest running 3 michelin star restaurant in the US, for years (until he left, to start his own restaurants, at which point the aforementioned restaurant closed), so i wouldn't exactly call it cheap shit food.

I was calling Skyline cheap shit food, assfacehole. Unless you consider Skyline's fine dining.

It's too bad the Maisonette closed down.

Nice. I got those blue Ety tips in the mail today. Did you get yours yet? I'll try them out tomorrow.

Nope, I haven't received my tips yet. Of course, while chaging the filters this morning, I decide to throw away the dirty tri-flanges I've been using, and now I can't find my bag of regular tri-flanges. As such, I sure hope I'll like blue tips so I don't have to order another bag of white tri-flanges.

Squeezebox 3.

You'll love the little thing I'm sure. It's just so small and perfectly formed, youll want to stroke it when you get it. Although whispering "precious" would be worrying.

All of the last things I bought (Audio Technica 440MLa cart, Tubular Bells 200gram LP and replacement Ergo AMT headband and foams) arrived today.

Replacing an Ergo headband is NOT an undertaking that is even readily possible, nevermind easy. They simply shouldn't sell people new headbands when its this difficult. The assembly of the headphone itself it fiddly enough but removing the wires that run to the right side from the groove in the band is simply not achievable without destroying them.

So I made a hole in the right side and rewired them to dual entry. They don't tug as much now either. And I have missed having those rear foam pads, left replacing those far too long.

You got the ones you were talking about in that other thread? Good on you (I probably should have responded that I'm thinking ahead, and not in a situation to be buying those right now).

No, the ones that I purchased were never linked to here. I have no idea who, if anyone, bought that other pair.

You'll love the little thing I'm sure. It's just so small and perfectly formed, youll want to stroke it when you get it. Although whispering "precious" would be worrying.

I had been thinking about getting SB3 for a while now and found a nice deal for a white one (it'll match better with rest of my stuff). I also just noticed Slim Devices/Logitech are no longer making/selling white version of SB3. Of course now, I gotta get off my lazy ass and finish ripping my CDs.

I'm really looking forward to setting it up on my network. In the end, my laziness prevailed and SB3 became the choice over Airport Express.

I ended up having to wire an ethernet cable for mine because FLAC wouldn't stream properly over the wireless. Damn housemates and their stupid laptops.

I ended up having to wire an ethernet cable for mine because FLAC wouldn't stream properly over the wireless. Damn housemates and their stupid laptops.

That would be a problem. I ahve no problems streaming alac to my airport express. No matter what i'm doing on my network.