Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Dusty is right. I can influence the bidding if I know about it by discussing possible future plans. For instance, I would sell the BH, Jade and Exemplar long before the Serac. The only reason I would sell any of it is if I need the money for my daughters surgery in May. If that were the case, the headphone rig would be the first to go. As it is, the headphone rig (not including the Nugget Beta 22) exists only because I haven't decided on how far to upgrade the speaker rig, digital source and phono in particular. I do love the Exemplar but I've always wanted an Ayre C-5xe, so who knows. Add to this the possibility that my brother in law and I may build the garage music room this year. Should that happen, the need for a headphone rig completely disappears. Gee, I hope I haven't confused anything.

Carry on with the bidding. :)

I take 6 weeks, and I won't give slacker your daughter's cell # if I win.
And WTF are you doing with his daughter's cell #?
I like my maglite, specifically because it takes D batteries; makes for a nice self defense weapon to keep in the car :)
[Jacob]Yeah, but then it always flickers and never works the same after you bash someone upside the head with it -- if it still works at all. Even if you replace the bulb. I usually just toss it in the basement after. Have to get a new one soon, anyway.[/Jacob]

Tests and meds from our vet. One of our cats has developed hyperthyroidism. Started the meds today. Hopefully he'll improve quickly.

If it's not a old cat you might look into radioiodine therapy. Cheaper in the long run and you don't have do anything.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the meds will do the trick.

Thanks. I hope so too.

Sorry to hear about your son's wisdom teeth.

If it's not a old cat you might look into radioiodine therapy. Cheaper in the long run and you don't have do anything.

Cinder is 12 years old. I plan on asking my vet about radioiodine, but she was hammered today (closing early). I just wanted to start some kind of medication so he improves. I'll talk to her more after the holidays.

Tests and meds from our vet. One of our cats has developed hyperthyroidism. Started the meds today. Hopefully he'll improve quickly.

Check into diet changes too, a little harder with cats than humans, but not impossible depending upon severity.

I purchased the removal of 4 of my sons wisdom teeth.

Ouch for you and your son.