What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

^^ Nice!

Yesterday we went to a crawfish boil. They flew in 120 lbs of mud bugs, and made some nice gumbo, a little fried alligator and some beignets along with lots of beer.

Today we had friends over and grilled burgers and brats on the grill with some more beer and other alcoholic libations.

Wish I liked crawfish... or seafood in general. Lots of good crawfish around here.

Some left over vegetarian "calzones" (I think stromboli is more accurate given the way they were cooked), an Italian restaurant owner and I cooked for us at ISKCON. Really delicious filling of finely ground eggplant, onions and scallions grilled under pressure so they formed a patty. Added a small amount of cheese and just very simple flavorful lunch.

^^ Nice!

Yesterday we went to a crawfish boil. They flew in 120 lbs of mud bugs, and made some nice gumbo, a little fried alligator and some beignets along with lots of beer.

Today we had friends over and grilled burgers and brats on the grill with some more beer and other alcoholic libations.

That all sounds good, except for the crawfish.

i made a soufflé tonight. mushrooms, chives, endive, with extra sharp cheddar, parmesan, and brie.

souffle.jpg

That looks great!