What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

In "honor" of Hostess filing for bankrupcy I purchased a package of Twinkies this evening. First time since the 1980s. As a child, I did not like them very much. Even with with such low expecations, I was not prepared for how bad they would be. Mother of GOD, these thing are disgusting. I got halfway through one Twinkie. vomit.gif I think I just contracted diabetes. And bulemia.

As the sun was out after all the recent rain, Super Duper Burgers (Fast food burgers, slow food values)

In Mill Valley , with work colleagues. We got the timing right as we managed to get our food before the place was overwhelmed with iPhone touting teenagers from the local high school (This is Mill Valley after all). A Tasty Burger, and distracting visuals. wink.png

Edited by Grahame

As the sun was out after all the recent rain, Super Duper Burgers (Fast food burgers, slow food values)

In Mill Valley , with work colleagues. We got the timing right as we managed to get our food before the place was overwhelmed with iPhone touting teenagers from the local high school (This is Mill Valley after all). A Tasty Burger, and distracting visuals. wink.png

Hey! Didn't realize there was another head-case'er from Marin! I'm from Tiburon.

In "honor" of Hostess filing for bankrupcy I purchased a package of Twinkies this evening. First time since the 1980s. As a child, I did not like them very much. Even with with such low expecations, I was not prepared for how bad they would be. Mother of GOD, these thing are disgusting. I got halfway through one Twinkie. vomit.gif I think I just contracted diabetes. And bulemia.

Bacon wrapped jalapeno stuffed with cream cheese. Meant to make these on Sunday but didn't have time.

That sounds really good!

Maybe better if you deep fry it?

deep_fried_twinkie.jpg

Edited by jvlgato

I call it Bachelor Stovetop Casserole.

3) lg. potatoes

1) Big ass onion

1) Red bell pepper

6-10) Crimini mushrooms

1 lb. good quality kielbasa sausage

Cut all items into bite size pieces. Add all items to lg. skillet or electric skillet w/4-5 tbsp. EVOO.

Cook over medium-medium low heat for 50-60 minutes, stirring occasionally. Salt & pepper to taste. Serve with fresh baguette or bread of your choosing (Sourdough Rosemary Loaf FTMFW!).