What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Already destroyed it, but a bowl of beef panang w/ red cabbage. Made the paste fresh, with dry roasted spices in the coffee grinder and all the fresh stuff in the food processor. I am thoroughly satisfied, right now. Real galangal, kaffir lime, shrimp paste, all worth the trip all the away across my 10 mile town.

I did a dry rubbed flat iron steak on the grill for Debbie and I. To accompany it I did baby potatoes with multi-colored peppers, onion and jalapeño in the cast iron skillet. I did just a bit too much jalapeño so things were overly hot, but I now have a bench line for next time.

i made, and ate quickly, some radishes seared in butter with braised French green beans on a bed of arugula with a honey and tarragon dijon balsamic vinaigrette, along with some home made ciabatta (wish i had a picture, it was the third best bread i've ever had, and the best i've ever made) with fresh moz and more of the tarragon dijon. i've been sick for days, and Emily has been gone helping family clean up the familial farm for sale, so i've only been eating ice cream and bananas since Sunday. a real meal was nice.

No PB in the house?

Glad you are feeling better.

Edited by shellylh