Need help with an important life decision

aerius

Which chick looks better with me?  

1. 1. Which chick looks better with me?

• Chick #1
    • Chick #2
    • Chick #3

The girls look like they're the same person too, only 1 is dressed up and the other is on a mountain bike making fun of the homosexual she's with.

I think your shorts can be a bit higher.

Who wears short shorts?

I'd stay away from anyone who hangs out with that pedophile-looking guy on the left....

HAHAHAHAH

you will look back one day and think why the hell did i ask for this kind of advice on this awful place :P

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, both at once.

Fucking A, man...

lawrence.jpg

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Peter Gibbons: Good point.

That's what I was thinking. If you've got to ask someone else as to whom you should be marrying, it seems to me that you don't know well enough to make that decision.
I agree, too. If you're trying to decide between the two, then you have enough doubts about one to be with the other, and vice versa, then you shouldn't marry either one. Don't get married until you meet the girl that you feel you have to marry.

Woah woah woah...

You do all realize this isn't a serious thread right?

...is it?

I'm totally serious, it came down to either flipping a coin or asking the members of Head-case, I decided on the latter since it would be more entertaining.

In all seriousness, I'm clearly, I repeat, clearly not being serious, so it puzzles me that there are serious replies, especially considering that this is the Off Topic forum of Head-case, where we usually make a mockery of seriousness.