What are the ugliest headphones ever?

Dusty Chalk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f3ed01c1-eddd-4ca1-a6a1-447bdd2ae69a-jpg.jpg

OMG, I've never seen anything so...makes we want to sleep on a plane...or perhaps like something out of one of those saw movies..."If you try to escape your partner, then that device will start playing 'One is the Loneliest Number' for all eternity..."

But...does it sound good? Is it anything like a K1000?

trose's entire Beyer collection? I think they merit mention since never has someone had the ability to make a headphone look exactly how they wanted and failed so miserably.

Ding, ding we have a winner. Nate, your super secret decoder ring is in the mail ;).

his sig is doing people a favor, because they only have to read a single one of his posts to know to put him on the ignore list.

darn skippy.

Unfortunately those smart enough to notice are also smart enough to turn sigs off so we don't have to read people's entire life story every post.

These "Very Modded SR60" Grados might be in the running...

1187181116__mg_4697.jpg

1187181347__mg_4706.jpg

Now, I'm all for DIY and every project takes some time to work out. I was lucky that the first mahogany cups I turned, that are still on my HF-1s, came out great, due in large part to my uncle showing me the ropes with a lathe. But to try and sell these headphones as they stand now, not to mention some of the comments in the FS thread... I'm at a loss for words...