Anyone else annoyed by Valentine's day?

gtp

I love it would be an understatement. They just need to add a lot more features to their spreadsheets, but that will probably come in due time.

i was thinking about mirating over to using google docs solely now, since i don't want to purchase microsoft office for my macbook. looks like i'm going to have to make the move.

i was thinking about mirating over to using google docs solely now, since i don't want to purchase microsoft office for my macbook. looks like i'm going to have to make the move.

I use it for anything that does not get turned in (paper copy), mostly because I have so many computers that I can't keep track of what computer I did work on.

My wife and I got sick of dealing with the absurdity of V-day some years back and decided that we'd just go out to dinner the weekend after rather than pay 3x as much for flowers and have it be impossible to eat at a decent restaurant. Unfortunately this year I'll be lucky if I'm home from work before mid-night. :-\

Congrats. Enjoy the day and I hope you continue to feel the way you do today.

Me too. I hope that everything works out well for you. Good luck! We'll all be rooting for you. :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess:

Thanks for the well wishes. It's not an ideal situation but then again, what is? I can't elaborate, but I've been happier over the last month or so than I can remember being for many years. So things go on day by day and I'll see where it leads.