Kellogg's Corn Flakes

xand1x

Is it just me or is this cereal king of them all? I mean, nothing hits the spot at 2am like an XL bowl of cornflakes (not that frosted kind either). I'm pretty serious about cereal and honestly nothing out there has been able to surpass the simple, yet complex, taste of a bowl of cornflakes done properly.

I question your validity to judge when you're not even using real milk. 2% is like headphones with most of the diaphragm removed, thin and lifeless. Besides, with a giant bowl of Corn Flakes, they're mostly soggy mush by the time you're half way done.

My fave is special K >Frosties >Shredded wheat >Rice crispies. With whole milk and ample sprinklings of sugar on top (except the frosties).

I question your validity to judge when you're not even using real milk. 2% is like headphones with most of the diaphragm removed, thin and lifeless. Besides, with a giant bowl of Corn Flakes, they're mostly soggy mush by the time you're half way done.

My fave is special K >Frosties >Shredded wheat >Rice crispies. With whole milk and ample sprinklings of sugar on top (except the frosties).

I'll have to look into this whole milk

My favourite is this Chocolate Tony the Tiger Frosted Flakes I had years ago when I traveled to Costa Rica. I don't think I saw any of those in Canada before.

Rare Chocolate Tony the Tiger > Normal Tony the Tiger > Vector? (forgot the name) > Rice Crispies, all with homo milk.

This thread reminded me of something. Two weeks ago someone told me they aren't going to sell Capt'n Crunch anymore because it is very unhealthy or something.. atleast in my area. Anyone else heard of this?

Whole milk takes cereal to a completely different level.

yes, nothing quite hits the spot like whole milk

sadly dairy has been giving me acne breakouts =(

the best alternative i can find is Vitasoy Soy Milky

don't know if you guys have it where you are, but sometimes it almost tastes and feels like real milk