So if the HFI-780 and D2000 are trashed, what's left?

RedSky

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, I don't give a fuck what you like or listen to... That's the sum of my posts. You would have 'gleened' that if you understood the fuckin language, asswipe.

have we not had enough people come through here digging their own graves to maybe make others think twice about putting up a fight against the rest of the forum?

Guest DogFish

Your net contribution to this forum is two threads filled with useless bullshit.

What gives you the right to think you deserve respect?

Because of the bullshit, you "higher level thinkers" bitch about or talk about trying I've been there done that, that's why. I've perused this site and 'gleened' enough info to know what's going on here. Anyway, based upon my estimation, I deserve, no demand a TON of respect! :rofl:

Guest DogFish

Why won't you go away? Why would someone apparently get joy from bugging people in an internet forum?

Ok, I will go away I am a complete and total jackass.

Slwiser, I don't think I vilified the 780s, and I've spoken out more against them than anyone here. I really didn't like them at all and said that. Vilification has a connotation of purposeful abuse that isn't true. I don't think I've done that.

I agree that you have had reasoned responses to hearing the Ultrasone headphones you have heard.

My reference to the Ultrasone's being vilified are most directed toward those who don't seem to apply any reason to their dislike but sound much like they have never heard them in any context. Maybe they have and just failed to provide context but just to say they are terrible is not a reasoned response that I can appreciate with any understanding.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DogFish

Ok, I will go away I am a complete and total jackass.

Why am I not following my own advice, I do not know. I am a complete douche.