Happy Birthday Tyll Hertsens!!

Cankin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should add that I was in charge of the booze for the meet. Here's a couple of pix of me handing out likker.

349574839_c9YTs-M.jpg

349621437_fggkj-L.jpg

What does Tyll carry in those side compartments during a 900 mile trip? Tools to fix the bike? Camping supplies? Emergency rations? No.... A stockpile to make a frat house jealous. :rofl:

Nice shots, what kind of camera do you have? Looks like a digital P&S with a particularly wide field of view.

I am quite irregular here.

Not a single joke about this? I am disappointed in you, head case. ;D

What happened -- the box didn't make it back?

Naw, an Ultra-Micro stack went missing.

Knuckledragger, the pix in my first post are mine, the ones in the second come from a variety of folks. I have a Canon 10D DSLR. My tank bag is basically a camera bag. And, I swear, there's room for only one bottle of tequilla normally in those panniers, the rest is strictly survival.

Not that a bottle of tequilla isn't just as important to me in terms of survival on the road. After 10-12 hours of riding, you NEED a drink something wicked.

That's because we are much more refined than his motorcycle trash friends! :rolleyes:

Edit: BTW Tyll, if you are hanging around at all after the Aug. 24 meet, come up for a day or two to Santa Barbara and I'll show you some nice riding. Just bring your gear, I have enough bikes for the two of us.

Let's send that pix to the guy whose "baby" you're now riding.

If Rick doesn't know what a wildman I am by now, he's just not paying attention.

Nice to know you know how to celebrate!

I guess you haven't been paying attention either. Smooch!

I'm just glad Tyll brings much better booze to headphone events.

I'd say you guys are all quality over quantity, but I know that's not right. YOU WANT IT ALL!

BTW Tyll, if you are hanging around at all after the Aug. 24 meet, come up for a day or two to Santa Barbara and I'll show you some nice riding. Just bring your gear, I have enough bikes for the two of us.

Oh! Like a knife in the back. I'm taking my daughter April with me to the meet and am making a little vacation out of it for her and I. So ... dahmak! ... I can't take you up on your offer.

And in any case, us Beemer guys like our cylinders all floppy-like, hanging out in the breeze, not like those perky upstanding jugs on a Guzzi.

So who have you always put alone on the end of your fucking heaviest show equipment crates? Decrepit, my ass. :mad: Pardon me while I throw that fucking candy-ass Beemer on top of you. :eek:

snork.gif

Geez! You've taken to this place quite well.

smooch.gif

Alright, those cases were damn heavy, so not decrepit. Let's call it cranky.

ImaPoser.gif

BTW, if any of you guys ever go to Minniapolis, drop Old Pa a note and get directions to that radio museum. It was friggen stellar. Thanks for the heavy lift on that gig too.

you are a true gentleman.

I can see that you haven't met Tyll yet >:D

Tyll, Happy Birthday! The pics were great (and also a great way to get rid of vestigial modem-users). Looks like you've been having a blast. Also looks like that bike was fast enough to get away after you robbed the liquor store (some people would just take the money). All the best (liquor) on your B-day.