Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

The Dynasty would start with last years players. We could choose to keep up to 4 players and then lose the drafts spot in which we chose those players the year before.

What if a player we wanted to keep was picked up off waivers?

I'm out this year. I suck at ff big time, and other than providing an automatic win for opponents, don't have much to add here. Of course, missing the draft didn't help. Likely I'd have trouble remembering the draft this year as well, what with the summer's travel schedule, so I'll just wish everyone good luck, and thank Jeff profusely for letting me in last year. Will miss the trash talk, though, so may duck in to harass from time to time. evil.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Need to know who is returning this year, what new players want to join and what nights we can do a draft next week. Everyone speak up

It looks like League 2 will be down 2 people if Gene leaves and Deepak only fields one team this year so we definitely have room for more players if you are considering.

Also of note; If you choose keepers ESPN does not care what round you drafted them in it will automatically apply them to your first and second round picks. I am trying to figure out how to fix that as it is nonsense unless you are looking more to lock people down than to grab value.

Edited by VPI

Okay, to start taking off people and removing non-responders:

League One:

Jeff K

Dinny

Haj

Nate

Deepak

Shelly

Jeff D.

Bryan

League 2:

Jeff K

Bryan

Jim

Brent

Shelly

Raffy

Haj

??

If we all have one team that would get us down to 12 teams in a single league. Is that too many?