Office Rig Expansion Project?

tyrion

I have absolutely no good advice for you, but I did notice that your artistic skill have improved greatly since the days of crooked smiles and bad noses on bald heads.

Who are you? Oh yeah, I remember you. Vicki, right?:) I'll take any compliment I can get. I'm sure after Tampa, there will be some more crooked smiles and bad noses on bald heads.:)

Nugget Audio approves of this setup.

Thanks, that is important.

By the way, I had the beta at home this weekend since one of my monos died. I had it connected through my preamp. I put the beta volume at about 4:00 and used the pre to control volume. Plenty of volume and excellent sq. I never got it high enough where it clipped and I had it pretty loud to test it.

Awesome! You even moved the poster. You really do listen to me. Hmm, that gives me an idea...

*PayPal DOTU $3000 to fulfill his HeadRoom Audiophile Desktop dreams* /hypnosis

Hey, looks good Mike. I am not sure which I like better but as a symmetry nut who cares less about wires than that panty-waist Jay, I would probably stick with the first one. Either way it looks great and your view is not wasted. Which client did you bill for the time? 8)

Noo! The amp-as-monitor-stand was awesome. Get a drill and run the wires inside the desk. ;)

x2

It is a cleaner look with the amp to the right.

Or you can buy some Sarn "Clearus" cables. These are the first invisible cables on the market. You can have the great warm neutral Sarn sound and yet not have cable clutter.

Only if they offer a burn in service.;)

Awesome! You even moved the poster. You really do listen to me. Hmm, that gives me an idea...

*PayPal DOTU $3000 to fulfill his HeadRoom Audiophile Desktop dreams* /hypnosis

Hey, looks good Mike. I am not sure which I like better but as a symmetry nut who cares less about wires than that panty-waist Jay, I would probably stick with the first one. Either way it looks great and your view is not wasted. Which client did you bill for the time? 8)

You can do it for a lot less, I did. Although, I'm not a fancy attorney in SF overlooking the Bay.:) I have a view of hell (IRS building across the street).

Way to come to your senses and not waste the view. Looks better with the amp on the right. I like having the volume control off to one side plus the monitor is lower and doesn't obscure the view as much. Two thumbs way up. 2thumbs.gif

x2