Women...please stop driving

justin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that sucks! You OK? My wife has been rear-ended (yeah, yeah) twice this year already -- both times she was stopped at a red light and both times the other driver was a young woman talking on a cell phone. So I feel your pain.

Making a right turn in one of those lanes off to the side with a yield sign. I yielded, probably shouldn't have. Dont know if she was on the phone

I have had a resident tell me she puts her makeup on in the car because rounds are very early. That is on the highway, since our hospital is right off the exit.

I know you're joking, but not entirely fair to blame women. I have a friend that has $200+ a month cell phone bills that has been in probably three or four accidents in the last few years (male).

I have had a resident tell me she puts her makeup on in the car because rounds are very early. That is on the highway, since our hospital is right off the exit.

I know you're joking, but not entirely fair to blame women. I have a friend that has $200+ a month cell phone bills that has been in probably three or four accidents in the last few years (male).

Tell your friend to get the unlimited cell plan for $100.

In other news, this just in (:rolleyes:) from the No Shit, Sherlock Foundation.

Distracted drivers pose safety hazard, according to new UNC study

80% of Car Crashes are from Driver Distractions - Mobiledia

Which worryingly means that 20% of Car Crashes are from un-distracted drivers.

Take Heed,

[url=http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures/fast_facts/ffdl28.htm]Driver Distractions - Don